Pics of Rolled Joints

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Hempfest09, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Nice roll ziplock, backwards rolling is where it's at. Way smoother that way.

Do you have any tips on technique though? I always have trouble tucking the glue tightly enough, usually end up sealing it without the bud packed tightly enough and have to hand pack the end with more bud.

2. Just pull the paper to make it tight when you're rolling and you'll be fine :)

3. Wow yal are way better rollers than me. Mine are just simple rolls. Everyone else rolls complicated nicely done joints.

4. I hope thats not about my j... Elements aren't clear bro, they're just really thin.

my tip only works if you don't plan on smoking this j with anyone else. I tend to act as if I'm rolling normally, and fully wrap it (but don't twist). Then I soak the little fucker over where the glue is (look at the tip of your j if you can't see where it is) and let the moisture seep through into where the glue actually is. Then I unroll the excess paper there. That tends to make some nice backwards js, I don't roll backwards often though.

5. Oh my bad i didnt know you were rolling with elements.

6. Here's 2 I rolled last night.

The big one is rolled with a cheapo $2 zig zag rolling machine. I've actually gotten pretty decent with it. Its filled with some casey jones and a bit of tobacco. Also some LA kush hash in there.

The small one is rolled by hand and is platinum blue dream w/ some kief :smoke:

Enjoy

[​IMG]

7. joint rolling machines always make the best joints, wish they would invent a tulip join rolling machine, nice joints guys.:smoke:

8. I LOVE THE PAPERS MAN! I have the same ones.

9. Damn nice joint pics everyone. Bake! Those papers look amazing. Keep it up everyone i'm diggin yals pics. They keep making me drool lol

10. its all good, they're definitely my favourite papes. last time I went to my lhs (its 3 packs of papes for $5 at my lhs), I went to get three of the small packs, the dude there instead pulled out a box of 300 unfolded papers for the same price...

I think its clear which I chose hahaha

11. I was talking about mine being crooked....

12. Haha. That's what I thought too. I was confused....or :smoking:

13. Zip Lock! That sounds like a great bargain lol.
    SmokeandMirors sorry dude i was so high i didnt understand.

14. Finally! Some one else who puts the card roach in! I've smoked with like a dozen different people and i roll exactly like this only longer and i get bitched at cuz the card!

15. i saw a few more card filter rollers on here....we are not alone...:smoke:

16. Just rolled these two.

[​IMG]

17. arent those from a roller?