Pics of Rolled Joints

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Hempfest09, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Attached Files:

2. man im dry and cant pick up till monday but if the threads still going then ill post... i roll some fatass joint that arent really pretty but everyone i've ever smoked with(alot im that generous pothead lol) has said it was the best they've had.

3. Those are some nice pics. I never tried a cross joint but they look cool.

4. One im smoking right now.

Attached Files:

5. looks like a fatty

6. It was. It burnt well though and got me pretty blazed.

7. a little crooked but its all good lol!!

:smoke:

Attached Files:

8. Yeah its crooked becuz im not an experienced joint roller. That was my second joint that i've rolled

9. looks a bit thin.. if its pure and you dont wanna smoke anymore use smaller papers.. thin joints go out alot. :(

10. Thanx for sharing. ill remember that next time.

11. #31 Livin4Noone, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2010
    This is one I rolled last night
    [​IMG]
    Not the best, but it got me baked so it's all good :)

Edit: Resized.

12. That dont look too bad. You use mids or some name shit?

13. Since! That was a nice rolled joint. Keep on rolling them man you look like a pro.

14. thank you :smoke:

15. Your joint looks pregnant...lol

Here's a double headd dragon I rolled a while back...

[​IMG]

16. very nice! (doubleheaded dragon)

17. Tomtdot! That looks amazing. I have never been able to roll good but i love looking at everyones great looking rolled joints. Everytime i get stoned i look at this thread and drool. lol

18. [​IMG]

A dece backwards roll from a while ago... I generally don't take pics of the js I'm about to smoke lol, I'd post more pics if I had them. (the space at the end is there for a reason. its entertaining to watch the flame climb the excess paper, then when it reaches that top part where the space is, it makes a nice ring of fire, just inhale, the ring goes out, but your j is lit.) 1 1/4 size elements. They're my go-to personal papes.

19. I like the clear papers man. I love seeing what im smoking while im smoking it.