Whats your name mean?

Discussion in 'General' started by Good Afternoon, Sep 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Really? I searched for "mean username" and it was the first one. :laughing:

http://forum.grasscity.com/general/668355-whats-your-username-mean.html

I posted in that thread, too, but my username is the title of a song by the band Rush about smoking weed.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5FrHuRcqoA]YouTube - Rush - A Passage To Bangkok - Live In Holand - HD[/ame]

Our first stop is in Bogota
    To check Colombian fields
    The natives smile and pass along
    A sample of their yield
    Sweet Jamaican pipe dreams
    Golden Acapulco nights
    Then Morocco, and the East
    Fly by morning light

We're on the train to Bangkok
    Aboard the Thailand Express
    We'll hit the stops along the way
    We only stop for the best

Wreathed in smoke in Lebanon
    We burn the midnight oil
    The fragrance of Afghanistan
    Rewards a long day's toil
    Pulling into Katmandu
    Smoke rings fill the air
    Perfumed by a Nepal night
    The Express will get you there

We're on the train to Bangkok
    Aboard the Thailand Express
    We'll hit the stops along the way
    We only stop for the best

:smoking:

2. Damn, I want a poison dart frog :(

On an unrelated matter, does anyone know how to shoot darts?

3. Lol shit should have typed that in. I think I typed :What user name mean" not a 100% though.

Too Mushroom: I know how to throw darts but not blow them/shoot. I assume you mean to blow them, no homo lol. I can throw ninja stars pretty good as well.

4. My friends call me miss daisy. They drive me around in my own car because I don't like driving, but it's more that I have blonde hair and blue eyes, look completely innocent, so when the police show up, they don't bother me, only them [I hang out with mostly hispanic guys, and this place is pretty harsh on minorities] and this girl carries for the group.

5. Lol thats fucking great haha. Stuffing shit down your shirt ey?

6. i like being ironic

7. What do you think my name means? ;)

8. To quote Lil Wayne, "Don't be surprise if she ask where the cash at;
    I see she wearing them jeans that show her butt crack
    My girls can't wear that, why? that's where my stash at".

Haha. I love my life.

9. couldn't tell ya, i don't even remember making the account tbh, i tried to make an account one day and it said mah email was already being used or some shit. so i honestly couldn't tell ya where it came from, i guess its somewhat unique.

10. my family used to call me a stooge when i was younger cause i was a crazy mother fucker

11. dopeboyhero... excerpt from a song by a rap group called CYNE. They're pretty underground, just over 1 million plays on Last.FM. I hope there are CYNE fans on GC, that would be so awesome!!!

"Am I just a fresh to death dope boy hero? Or just another dumb n**** killin' off his people?"

The song is called One Day.

12. so fresh so clean

... yo. :smoke:

13. Just four letters of my name, and the number one. Not to unique, which is why I go under a second alias :D

*ssssh, don't tell*

14. i once saw a guy named BlackPlastic.

.. i hated that mother fucker

15. im white and I get high, haha. But those frogs are so dank looking, I would love to get shell and just watch them.

16. Mine is as transparent as the Mediterranean sea.

17. Part of my (ex) wresting name and an homage to old Daffy Duck/Bugs Bunny toons.

18. There's already a few threads like this, so I'm going to close this one. :wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.