Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get THC off your grinder teeth?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ShockeD, Sep 26, 2010.

1. I don't have a kief collector on my grinder so all the THC is all over the teeth. Is there an efficient way to get it off so I can make hash or something? It's a 2 part by the way.

2. not too much ya can do here, i once had that problem and patiently i used a ulu knife to scrape it all off and ended up with a little ball of black hash, got me quite baked though, give it a shot and then go buy a better grinder.

3. #3 HipHopFiend, Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2010
  4. Hit the open pieces on a table and scrape the keif together with a credit card or something? I don't know, I've never used a two piece grinder...

Get a better grinder?

I've been using a grinder for a while now, but recently I haven't been for that very reason.. Sometimes you just can't get that keif out of some places.. So I've just been taking my buds apart very slowly and carefully..

But if you really want keif get a grinder with a keif catcher yo ;)

5. 1:Get two very small gladware containers or a large enough to barely fit both pieces seperate. No Plastic bags, they will eventually leak.
    2:91% iso alcohol:$2
    3:Shallow bowl or a deep plate, that is no plastic or paper.
    4:Fresh razor blade.

Step 1- place either the two pieces in their own platic conatiner or place them in a single container so they are flat.
    Step 2- add enough alcohol so the level is just above the top of the grinder. The. Seal the container
    Step 3- shake vigorously for 20-30 seconds.
    Step 4- lat it sit for 1 hour. Repeat steps 3+4 until clean.
    Step 5- if it appears no progress add 1-2 ounces of alcohol and repeat 3+4.
    Step 6- let it sit over night
    Step 7- remove the grinder and rinse with warm water. Then pour all the alcohol in to a plate or shallow bowl.
    Step 8- leave the alcohol to evaporate. Using a fan helps.
    Step 9- scrape the residue off.
    Step 10- enjoy your clean grinder and enjoy your hash( buy a pollen press($25) and make a nice little hash brick to smoke)

6. if you don't want to make the hash you can just take a lil brush from like a electric razor kit or whatever else they come with and just turn the grinder upside down over where your collecting your keif and just brush through the teeth roughly.