Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

How long will mixed nutes last?

• Please log in to reply

HomerSativa

HomerSativa

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,930 posts
I'm wondering if I mix up some fox farm and make the ph where I want it how long can I use it. I keep it in a balloon jug with a lid. Also will the ph stay the same?

NoCalCann

NoCalCann

• Registered Upgraded
  • 855 posts
As long as you keep it in a cool dark area it should be fine then check the PH when your ready to use it but it shouldnt change if it dosnt evaporate or get affected by light:cool: SUP HOME SKILLET!

LoveOfTheNug

LoveOfTheNug

Big Trees

• Registered Upgraded
  • 907 posts
I would contact fox farms for a question like that. You dont wanna feed for nothin.

NoCalCann

NoCalCann

• Registered Upgraded
  • 855 posts
Homer I used general hydro nutes this year that were from 2003 they were kept in a cool dark place.

HomerSativa

HomerSativa

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,930 posts
My thinking is that the nutes would start growing algae or something like that. Then producing methane like salsa left out overnight. Or that lake in the field that is sludge cause of all the nutes from the cow paddies! Bit getting in touch with fox farm is a no brainer!! I never would have thought of it,lol.

NoCalCann

NoCalCann

• Registered Upgraded
  • 855 posts
Algae needs light to grow and light excelerates the decomposition process so like I said keep it in a COOL DARK PLACE! If your nutes come in a dark bottle they are probably photosensitive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users