Is hoss glass any good?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Whohulkwalk, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Hoss is china with a logo slapped on ;) that being said they are one of the "better" china glass distributers.

2. bahahahah

3. Hahaha. Thats because you are.

4. Aren't you the dude who rages at everyone on GD?

5. malcroft is a elosernomad no one likes him on any forum . i like hulk tho

6. Not this shit again!!

Thank you thank you
    [​IMG]

Thanks bro I like u to

7. :love: u to malcroft

8. Thanks smiley
    lol I kinda wanna know wut ya said

9. Wait, what? Hoss=sex.

:laughing:

10. Many people often talk about Hoss negatively, and use it comparatively to companies like illadelph, Toro, Sov, etc. The real truth is, Canada only has a few high end brands, which many of our lhs are not very interested in carrying. Us Canadians are more than used to China glass, and many people start to turn their heads at pieces that 200+. I believe that they are high end, but only in Canada's market. I can tell you, if all these high end American companies came to Canada they would beat out Hoss and many other companies. I have a Hoss and it rips better than any bong I've smoked. It is expensive for what you get, but we really don't get much in Canada. People who tear up Hoss's name often haven't smoked one. I've talked to people even arguing over Hoss vs. Roor, and various companies. (German Roor, not American). I asked this guy if he had ever smoked a Hoss, and turns out he had just done "research" on it, and not hit one. I let him smoke mine, (Hoss 7mm Dome diffuser) and he was extremely surprised in terms of the smoking quality of the bong. IMO, you gotta hit it before you shit it. I love this tube, and the bubbles stack like a mofo too.

11. So I own 3 stores and have never carried hoss. Because its just a cheap knock off of a Sheldon black , toro , illedelph. I guess when hoss started coming out big , Sheldon black was pissed at him because he would steal his designs. Lil hoss goes to china gets his glass garbage tubes made for a dollar and then sells them to stores for 100 bucks and so on. Everyone in Canada has not seen real glass like Medicali glass , illedelph, toros, Sheldon blacks, everyone in Canada just wants a bong for under 200 that says hoss on it. The tubes aren't even straight n they smell like rice tubes if you know what I mean. Support local glass blowers in Canada and the United States .because we have sum of the best glass blowers around..

12. Who has proof that Hoss is produced in China? I was told today that it is made in Cambridge Ontario today by a big name Hoss dealer in the GTA.

If it was Canadian made wouldn't they be proud of that and let customers know?

13. hoss glass is amazing, but theres nowhere in the usa you can buy real hoss glass as far as I know and nowhere online based in the us, and im not sure if the Canadian online retailers will export. everyone talking shit about copying designs, well... That's how it works... in everything. flameworking glassblowers just bitch more than any profession ever, imagine if the person who created the carb was never copied, or if nobody copied Roors GonG connection, or if the guy who created the tree perc never was copied, or the guy who created the first waterpipe, what would have happened to the glass industry? would not have survived pipe dreams that's for sure

14. Let's see.....* tosses hoss bong in the air, it hits the ground and shatters into a million pieces*

Nope! It's crap just like all the others......

15. Good build-a-bongs.