Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple Ice DANK

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by superdank123, Sep 21, 2010.

1. damn, thats some good looking bud.

2. Good lookin bud bro!

3. very good pick up :eek:

4. smokin dat ice i cee? :)

5. shit that looks dank

6. Looks pretty tasty man hahaha + rep

7. Looks like some find dank, I'm smoking on a strain named Ice myself.

8. Coolio Doolio.

9. Looks really good dude. We had some stuff coming around here called Blue Ice, it was really dank. So one can only assume the purple is legit too. :hello:

10. Hmmm looks familiar :eek: cant put my finger on it tho , Lol what ever.. nice pick up man

11. One of my dudes suppliers has levels of dank that goes up in 50 dollar increments all the way to 450 a zip. Purple Ice and Durban Poison were the 2 most recent 450/oz strains rollin through.

12. Love the bud man, frosty

13. thx:hello:

14. Pretty good looking stuff man, looks crystally as hell. But for $450 a zip?...... Your dealer is definitely makin some bank off of that taxing it like crazy

Personally i wouldnt pay that much but hey if its dank and you love it enjoy my friend!
    :hello::smoke:

15. yea, 450 is a little steep, but that wouldnt be too crazy compared to what i pay. bout 400. but damn man, those buds look so delicious and frosty. nice bud box btw. kief rules!:hello:

16. #18 the blunt truth, Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2010
    I've never copped the 450 or 400 stuff, only the 350 and it looks just as good as what the OP posted, and I know that the stuff he has is worth it for my area, so whatever, you do you, Im gonna do me

edit: and the dude is from Chicago, so I'm sure you guys have seen some of the dudes with the 500 dollar ounces of shit you'd never find even in a med club. I'm from Northwest Indiana fwiw

17. You are 100% incorrect on that one buddy, i have never payed over $350 a zip let alone seen a zip go for $500....... And most of the stuff i pick up you do find in med clubs ;).