Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easiest Weed Tea Recipe [Microwave]

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by wizkhalifa1, Sep 21, 2010.

1. lol, no worries wiz, I wasn't trying to come down on you, or the recipe, not at all :) I just wanted to stress to natenz how poorly a hot water jug would work, lol, you could imagine his disappointment :eek:

None of it was meant to be negative towards the recipe, for what it is, with the quick time frame and short odor duration and all, it's great, people have tried it and liked it, I just felt like I had to remind that last poster how tedious a process it was originally intended to be, and for good reason, it's worth it when you have the time and supplies. No hard feelings :wave:

2. None taken. For a quick bake w/o smoking imo its the best. Just trying to get some rep here at the City for being a McGyver-esque stoner. :smoke:

3. Quick Microwave peanut butter

Large microwave safe covered dish
    18 ounce jar of peanut butter
    1/4 to 1/3 cup vapeweed, ground to a very,very fine powder (duff)(use a coffee grinder and keep pulsing till its pulverized)

Scrape peanut butter out of jar into bowl, reserve jar.
    Heat peanut butter till it is liquid and runny, stirring often. This will be hot, do not splatter it on yourself. Stir vapeweed duff into hot peanut butter. Cover, and return to microwave to sit. Allow to cool until able to handle comfortably. Put peanut butter back in jar.

4. i didnt think microwave weed in general was possible..... this is awesome im going to try it someday:D

5. it's over 9000!!!!!!

:)

6. tagging this now so i can make it later tonight

7. So.. made this tonight.
    It's currently steeping right now, waiting for it to cool down.
    Looks insanely gross, the bubbles of butter oil at the top makes me sick......
    Hopefully it's not too bad.
    I didn't use anywhere near 2g, so hopefully I'll feel something.
    I'll probably eat the weed in the teabag too.
    I'll post if anything happens/doesn't happen.

8. Thanks! I'm gonna try this next time I pick up

9. Made some tonight...
    Needless to say that I am sufficiently baked!
    :D

10. man i still cant wait to try it, its got me psyched up

11. i got maybe a .6 of mids to use. will this be enough weed or should i just smoke it and not even bother with the tea?

12. Dont bother man. You gotta have at least a gram for it to have an effect.

13. damn. im gunna need to try this eventually though. sounds legit

14. Great guide and I can't to wait to try this later, you should post up some pics to make it easier for everyone to understand though :)

15. #55 wizkhalifa1, Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
    My camera broke so no pics for the time being. I think the guide is good enough w/o pics anyways :rolleyes:

16. your better off making a firecracker with that

17. Microwaving staples? Definitely not good for you lol

18. Staples optional mate, just twist the tea bag shut

19. Hey so I made this like 20 minutes ago. I felt buzzed as i drank it and it wasnt that bad of a taste. I will be posting the results later on

20. I'm gonna give this one a shot myself.