Official Disc Golf Discussion.

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by HeadySpaghetti, Sep 20, 2010.

1. #481 Spliff Jones, Dec 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2014
    Another sexy putter of mine. What are some of the rest of your nice plastics or just favorites?

Attached Files:

2. The Winter months have me feening for Spring so I can get out and throw a few discs.  Hopefully we will have some warm days in the next couple months.

3. I play all year, just have to layer up a bit. Only time I won't play (assuming I have time) is if it's below zero

4. I hear ya,  Winters in Wisconsin are pretty brutal.  Even when it is above zero  the wind chill makes it feel like 15+ below zero.

5. Just played a round in the 20s here today

6. The high temperatures here are below zero all week. No DG for this guy :(

7. Disc golf season is picking up down here! Got in three games yesterday, and planning to get in some more today. Here's to low scores and high times!

8. Only time I won't play is when it's below zero. I live in northern MN and the longest break I took this winter was maybe around a week

9. I've been out a few times already.  had 10 birdies on 18 holes first game of the season! pretty stoked about that. 

10. My play has been so back and forth lately, it's making me crazy. 1 round I'm playing really well, next round I look like a newb. My biggest issue is and had always been putting, so I just need to practice that in place of some rounds I'm playing

11. Very nice good start! My goal this year is to add 50 feet to my drive. I'm still an amateur, but I think I can do it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum