The walking dead

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by zach2753, Sep 20, 2010.

Doesn't seem like AMC has ever had a problem with gore... Noah and Aiden's death scenes were crazy gory. The only thing we're really lacking by being on AMC is the fuck word. :p 

2. #8542 Omega369, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    Except for Rosita and Abe

She's yummeh

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427772617.693510.jpg

Edit: I read "Fuck world"

[​IMG]

3. which is his charm. without all the fucks he gives, who is he? 

Just replace every "fuck" with "dick" like Abraham :laughing: 

I have a feeling they can only say a "curse" word so many times, then you get the fcc on your ass.

fuckin fcc is quite possibly the most useless agency.

6. #8546 *guest, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2015

The FCC doesn't actually have any say over the language on AMC

\nIn fact when Breaking Bad was on, they were allowed one "fuck" per season [​IMG]

yea, I had just looked it up.

which means, as long as amc and any advertisers arent scared, all the fucks could be given.

Could be, but I think pigs would be flying out of a frozen hell before advertisers would start being that cool 

9. Here they can swear as much as they like after the watershed. 9pm

10. #8551 Buffalo Beano, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    I thought overall it was a good episode but a disappointing finale.

There have been so many hints about the Wolves that it wasn't much of a revelation. I had an idea early on that the people exiled from Alexandria were the Wolves and it was all but confirmed by Aaron in the finale.

It was good but it didn't have much umph

I never thought of that but it makes a ton of sense.  Jeez I'm practically sleeping over here.  I'm going to re watch the season again soon here.

12. Honestly, I was starting to lose interest in the show until the Wolves and Morgan especially started to appear. Morgan is such a beast he reminds me of the character Denzel plays in the Book of Eli.

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

13. OMG BEST SEASON FINALE EVER... Especially if you're stoned haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Think its safe to say the majority who watched it frim here.were lol

15. Haha touché

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. It was very satisfying that Rick and the gang were able to make the citizens of Alexandria see the harsh reality of how the world has become; but then Morgan shows up at the worst possible moment, and you feel like a kid who is about to have to explain to their parents why the cat's head is glued to the floor...

It's like two brothers, separated at the birth of this world, finally finding one another once again only to find they've taken entirely different paths to make it to where they are - two sides of the same coin.  We've known for a while that Morgan was searching for Rick, and we can see the swirl of emotions behind Rick's eyes when he sees Morgan.  And he says just one word, "Rick", that in that very instant seems to relate the obvious shock and disappointment at the plain illustration of the contrast of what Rick has become in comparison to himself.

Seeing if and how they'll reconnect is definitely enough incentive to impatiently wait for next season...

17. Morgan might be able to relate to what rick did?

I watched talking dead,and morgan hinted that something drastic had happened.
    Now he seems to have found god,and even lets people go who were going to do sick shit to him.

I dunno just guessing lol

18. Morgan found a nice stash..been smoking down

I don't think he'll be outright disgusted with Rick - I'm sure there will be some level of understanding.  But yeah, it seems Morgan has adopted a very Buddhist way of handling things.