The walking dead

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by zach2753, Sep 20, 2010.

Wait, which spoiler? I try to keep it vague...

Janedough had posted a tiny comicbook spoiler hidden within a spoiler tag on the previous page.  It's quite amusing and just makes you DAFUQ?

Ooohh, yeah, lol

I know some of the differences from a friend, but I've not read the comics.

4. Rick is changing. Just like his best friend did. Was very nice then slowly loosing it and being very aggressive.

5. Carl is still a little pussy

[​IMG]

6. Man I am cracking out on the comics... just finished issue 48, what a trip 

7. #8487 *guest, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
    Sure wish we could see this line on the show :p

[comic]
    [​IMG]

8. lol i hope to god that worthless cunt gets eaten up. fucking got noah killed then decided to lie. "glenn distracted him" the fuck bitch? next time you go out on a supply run take some vagisil and rub it all over your pussy you fucking ugly big headed coward.

9. I'm kind of doubting they'll even have him on. probably change his position to someone a little more PG. 

10. #8490 *guest, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2015

Saw an article about that

Fingers crossed [​IMG]

11. it just sucks because he'll definitely be dulled just because amc cant pull the same shit as a premium/paid channel. 

12. I caught up on the comics!!!

And now I have to wait like everyone else :cry: 

13. #8493 Grimm420, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    then you're past me, cant remember if I read 138 or not, but I know I havent read 139 yet.

nevermind, guess I did read 138. 

finally she shows up, been wondering where the fuck she ran off to. I think 140 comes out on the 7th or 8th, so dont have to wait too long for it.

14. finale tonight i believe or maybe theres 2 more im not sure

15. I thought it was finale?

16. tonight is the finale, although I believe it's supposed to be a longer episode

17. so the second series or the spinoff is gonna be called "fear the walking dead"? lol thats pretty stupid

18. holy shit what an episode 

19. its supposed to be set on the west coast right as things are popping off right? makes sense, a lot of fear and panic in the first few months