The walking dead

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by zach2753, Sep 20, 2010.

1. I enjoyed it a lot. I'm excited to see where they go with it.

The blood CGI was pretty shitty, though. Especially when Rick shoots that one police officer zombie. The zombie makeup was awesome, so that more than makes up for it.

Especially that half a zombie crawling through the field. Badass.

2. Badass tv series. Definitely digging it. The preview they showed for "The Killing" as their next tv series looked pretty good as well. I love AMC. :)

3. looks pretty sweet.

4. Good stuff.

Just how long was he in bed in the hospital though? lmao

5. Haha, yea, I kinda had an issue with that too. I mean, he was seriously hurt, and I understand leaving him, but wouldn't his wound have got all infected and shit?

Oh well, I'm not going to look into it too much because a serious about zombies is badass enough for me to ignore facts.

6. Was that his wife or something? Im thinking he knew her or something because he went back to find it.

What Im wondering is why the fuck no one came and got him

7. Yeah let's just say he was on feeding tubes and shit and a week or so went by. I can buy that.

Guess a wounded guy is dead weight. Maybe by the time his wife and kid realized shit was hitting the fan it was too late to get him. They think he's dead anyway.

8. Still, even cops are taught never to leave a man behind. Though you could be right about once shit hit the fan, it was too late. It could have started at the hospital. It looked like thats where they were keeping many of the bodies, and I guess someone got infected there.

9. I don't think it was his wife. Honestly, I think he felt bad for it thus why he looked for it and killed it. And wasn't it like one of the first zombies he came accross? So maybe that's why it had such an affect on him. You know, like the first impressions thing?

IDK, just throwing my opinions out.

What hapened to the black guy and his kid? I got interrupted right after he started shooting the zombies and saw his wife.

10. They are doing re-runs right now if you want to see it again.They just got to the point where they get to the police station

11. lol i watched the very first one at my friends and had to leave right at the same time i got interrupted while watching it the 2nd time threw. I guess I have the willpower to stay up and find out since you don't wanna spoil it for me:p meanie

12. His wife is hanging with his partner cop outside the city.

I thought the same thing. It was the first one he actually saw and i think it was meant to visualize he acceptance that this was reality and he was going to live in it.

13. Wait... so didn;t his partner and his wife kiss each other? :eek::eek:

Edit: aw fuck it, I'll just watch it all again lol

14. They think he is dead.

15. Yeah I think its his acceptance of what is going on, but it also shows that he has pity on them for it as well. That one was completely helpless, and I do think they can starve to...er...death? You can see them getting weaker if they dont feed. At the beginning, it was really going for him. When he went back, it was barely aware he was there, much less able to attack him.

Death for the dead. Hm.

16. This show is so badass! :D

17. Loved the first episode, nice that these are 'real' zombies. Slow and undead instead of infected or something. I reccomend people read WORLD WAR Z if they like this kinda thing.

18. First episode is great, can't wait to see more :hello:

19. Ou....whyy do I keep hearing about this?

20. because it's awesome :p
    seriously! even if you don't like the whole zombie genre I would check it out