The walking dead

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by zach2753, Sep 20, 2010.

1. AMC has done it again. Im hooked.

2. It really seems like it's going to be a great series. Hopefully the second episode leaks before the original air date because I really don't want to wait that long, haha.

3. Man I was thinking the same thing hahaha.

4. I heard about this a few months ago.

I never read the comic or anything, but I was in the second I heard the word "zombies". ;)

5. I just saw the episode...it was actually good.I thought it was going to be a 30 minutes. It's worth watching.

6. I have been seeing the trailers for it, I wanna see it now!

Woah, some of you are saying you have already seen it? I thought it aired on the 31st?

7. I can't wait for this. Perfect show to just smoke a bowl and zone out to.

8. This shows gonna be the shit. Especially that it's going to be a high funded show, like madmen and the other Amc programs

9. this is very nice.

10. #30 bwood, Oct 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2010
    Damn that looks good, AMC is the shit, first Breaking Bad now this. Also when they play movies, they have way less commercials then other channels.

Edit:I just watched the leaked pilot and it was fucking nasty. Now I have to wait an extra week for the second episode.

11. omg! First Breaking Bad and now This??!! AMC has the best shows on TV right now!!!

12. I still think Dexter is the best show out there right now.

I hope this is as good or better.

13. #33 Nukes1337, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2010
    Breaking bad
    Mad men

Now this show?

AMC officially has the best shows on tv hands down right now.

Btw, I already watched the pilot on justin tv and it was fucking amazing.
    This is going to be another grand slam hit for AMC.

Dexter is a good show but its cast is terrible, besides Hall, no one has any acting talent at all.
    I actually cringe sometimes when Deb is on screen, just aweful.

14. True,damn it look very good. I hope they stick with the comic,but if they do choose there own path i hope it's for the better.

15. Tonight's the night!

:smoking:

*groan*
    *tch-ch*
    *BLAM*

16. So stoked for this!

17. cant wait for this to start! ive been a romero fan for years love the slow zombie thing this is gonna be sick! :hello:

18. Who's watching it now? I got it playin on my big hd screen. Fuckin wicked shit

19. this show is pretty awesome.
    one thing that made me lol was how he got right back into his uniform. haha.