Silver Surfer Vaporizer Review!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by MrMatrix, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Just to comment on the value, I've seen SSVs for as cheap as $200 in headshops, with a warranty on it. 

2. I love my ssv vape. I took a sharpi marker an marked the sweet spot on mine. Little bud goes along way. Best home vape Iv ever owned. She well rip you up an make you pass out lol.

3. [quote name="NYCdeisel" post="8361344" timestamp="1284955539"]3-5 minutes on whatever setting you like between 12 and 2 o'clock and your ready to go.Personally, I turn mine on up to about 1 o'clock and in 3 minutes I'm taking hits. That's from the off position though.Since it's not good for the unit to turn it completly on and off multiple times a day, I usually just turn it all the way down without turning it OFF and from there it only takes 2 minutes to heat up.[/quote] y is it not good to turn the unit on and off multiple times a day? Does it ware out/ damage the heating element somehow?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. This has Alex interested, but inalways thought the Arizer Solo would be my next purchase..hmm

5. If you want portability, the SSV is not for you Alex :D

6. Yea I would agree, the Silver Surfer is simply an amazing desktop vape. The one thing though is that for customizability and accessories I would definitely rate the LSV higher than the SSV.