Masturbating While High

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by killAss, Aug 12, 2005.

1. Yeah ripcurl15 all hal to the ladies man thats the way we all want it you know what i mean

2. Thanks Popsson someone had to do it sooner or later and that person was me man hahah yeah dude you should get my email and shit so we can chat if you have msn aol yahoo or anything man get back to me

3. I've had that happen before. I was so wrecked and a shat a bit too hard... Felt like some of my insides came out... Kinda disturbing while on PCP... :eek:

4. I have experienced both of these things (the latter was while really high, not on acid). They truly are terrible experiences and it sucked having to get all ready to shit, then pinching out a little nugget and fearing my guts would explode all over the place if I pushed any harder.

However, I've had some totally awesome, triumphant shits while moderately high, especially if it's a body high.

5. do it every night. it's like a ritual. good thing my rabbit takes care of everything though so i don't really have to move too much..

6. I may be the only one, but for me, there's no point in masturbating when I'm high.

When I masturbate, I get a kind of head high accompanied with the feeling. I get the same head high when I get high, and somehow takes the pleasure away from jacking off in any way. :confused_2:

7. Try masturbating with your other hand wearing latex gloves.

It feels like a sexy alien or a horny nurse is stroking you.

OOhh, yea........:hello::smoking:

8. ew, im sure it would have been horrible if you dropped acid you took a shit on...:D

Edit: *COUGH*troll*COUGH* (poster below me)

9. Weird thread. Kinda gross.

Ive tripped too many times to count. I cant remember shitting while frying but Im sure it happened. Cant just go 22 hours without taking one.

10. My libido tends to diminish when I am stoned, whereas most women I've been with seem to display the opposite effect.

This can make life interesting...

11. Role reversal! LoL

12. Holy shit I couldn't contain myself! Hahahha :laughing:

13. yes last night. It just feels so much better.

14. sometimes weed makes me horny as fuck. Usually i either go and wack one out, or call my girl and get some pussy :)

15. im not horny when im high off weed.

Acid and coke is another story thou.

16. Drunken sex > all

17. if you smoke, then you have undoubtedly experiemented with the effects on masturbation, and yeah it feels so much better

18. haha you got balls to make this thread. Everyone thinks it but doesnt usually say it. Fuck ya wankin it is sweet when ur stoned. One time I got some head when I was stoned on weed and acid. It was simply amazing. :hippie:

19. Jerkin the gerkin high is the shit. The first time i pulled my pole high it was as good as the first time i did it. It was like whackin off in a time machine.