Sensi Seed Northern Lights-Attitude Seed Bank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by guffy111, Sep 15, 2010.

1. #1 guffy111, Sep 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2010
    Long time lurker, first time poster. Just looking to get some feedback on my grow using the beans listed in the my thread title.

Purchased (20) of said beans a couple months ago. My friend took 10 for his grow room, I took 10 for my grow room.

My friend and I are both registered caregivers in our state, and both very experienced growers, for the record. We have both produced many many successful grows over many years. Never an unsuccesful grow. Until now it appears.

Vegative growth was quick and robust, but we both experienced MAJOR elongation throughout vegative. My friend successfully popped 8 of his 10. I popped 9 of my 10. Awesome, so we thought. Then as the grow progressed we both experienced major elongation. The plants are all showing major signs of a pure sativa strain, as opposed to the 100% Indiga Sensi Seeds NL are supposed to be.

My friend ended up with (5) ladies, I ended up with a measly (3). Not so great. Upon flowering, both uf us under 600w HPS, the plants just started to elongate so severly its insane. We both have twisted and abnormal leaves. The plants are so huge and space between nodes is so huge its insane.

Now 30 days into flowering these plants are so gigantic they are outgrowing 8 foot growspaces. And at 30 days they are just barely starting to form buds. Really horrible looking scraggly buds at that. These are the worst seeds resulting in the worst grow of both of our lives. A combined around 30 years of growing experience and we have never seen anything even remotely like this.

All this from a plant that is supposedly known for stocky robust growth, and a quick flowering period of 45 to 50 days.

Not that it really matters, but we are both soil growers using exclusively Fox Farm products. We've been growing this way for years with awesome results. Ive had way better results using seeds from a bag of rag weed!

I guess Im just looking for feedback on how all this is possible from these supposedly awesome seeds.

To me it seems like we did not receive Sensi NL beans at all. Somehow we got Indiana ditch weed beans. For $300 plus!

2. Oops, I didnt realize there was a specific area for seed banks questions and isues!

If A MOD would please move this thread over the seed bank area Id appreciate it. Im getting the impression I wont be getting any responses in the indoor growing forums. Tx

3. I'll take note that sensi seeds are shit idk it may have just happened to your buy. I'll check out some sensi grows.

4. that why you should buy only *feminized* seeds.

5. Wow! Sound advice! LOL:confused:

6. #6 deacon, Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2010
    sensi seeds are normally great genetics..somethin' happened to your beans...mixed up or switched....their skunk #1 is a classic...did you email sensi...they will make it right:confused:

dont write off a breeder cause 1 grow went hinky
    :cool:
    you have tons to learn and shouldn't be giving advice:poke:why should we only buy femmed seeds????explain please....alot of killa' growers i know wont touch femmed beans

always double check your sources:wave:check out the seed bank forum and sensi grow journals...learn;)post this in seed bank forum and see what people have to say about sensi

peace:bongin: deacon

7. Well I suppose I will contact Attitude and see what they have to say. Both my friend and I pulled all the supposed NL's and started over at this point. Nastiest looking plants we've ever seen. Even if we did somehow get the wrong strain I cant imagine how they could possibly turn out so horribly. Maybe if we were rookies Id understand, but we're far from rookies. 40 days of 12/12 for me, and about 35 for my friend and the things never really started to form buds at all. :mad:

8. Quick question. Did these seeds come in the original breeder's packs or in small ziplock type baggies? Thanks.

9. If you are in the USA don't tell Attitude that you tried to grow them or they do not have to talk to you any more - it's in the TOS.:smoke:

10. yeah...i gotta believe somehow your beans got fucked with somehow:eek:...switched..idk...but i would call sensi direct...attitude is only the middleman..im sure they would take care of ya...their skunk #1 is a classic...hope this gets worked out bro...peace deacon:smoke:

11. Sensi seed are not the same as they use to be period, Ive spoke with several other breeder about this issues and your lucky that you even got them to hatch and anything before 2002 not the same genetics. Plus those were top of the line in the 1980s not anymore and Sensi seed has new owners that don't give a shit and no customer service and will still charge crazy prices and the additude has no control over that stuff so you probably on your own. If you are med legal go to a dispensary and get some Alfhakronik beans or Subcool beans if you want dank you won't regret it pure fire I gave up on dutch breeders years ago, good luck....

12. i can believe this would happen for sure bought 10 mothers finest from sensi a while back managed to pop get this... 1 of 10!!.. spent a good 5 weeks vegin that.... and then guess what? a big dirty man!!.. might be out of ordinary for sensi cos ive heard good things but there are so many other seed banks about im jus gonna play safe and avoid!!

13. Looks like im going to hold off on my order of NL

14. So did these seeds arrive in Sensi breeder packs? If not, anything could have happened.

15. Yeah this^^ I'm interested in the answer

16. came in the sensi pack with the box about the size of a box of cards maybe... with the the seeds in their own pack within that box...i believe them to have been genuine as this is the way ive seen them pacaged in the sensi seed store in amsterdam...
    was weird but i stress i reckon this is out of the ordinary...

been finding dina fem seeds very good though...

17. Lol shit on sensi to prop up another seed Co