Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

How to make the best thc lollipops

• Please log in to reply

TheSwisherMan

TheSwisherMan

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
.What's up? I was wondering if anyone could give me a good recipe on how to make some potent lollipos. I've never cooked with weed before so I'm new to all the budder and hash stuff. I know there are some recipes on here, but they use budder and a member was saying that if you make them with budder, they won't be potent enough to even get you high:(. I will be using an ounce of good schwag(mids). Any help will be much appreciated.

Hoova

Hoova

Hoova

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
http://forum.grassci...-lollipops.html
perhaps look a little harder next time? :smoking::smoking: best of luck

Brenjin

Brenjin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,801 posts
not really relevant to the topic but shwagg is the grade below mids. you said you were new, just make sure you didn't get ripped off or anything

TheSwisherMan

TheSwisherMan

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

http://forum.grassci...-lollipops.html
perhaps look a little harder next time? :smoking::smoking: best of luck

I guess you didn't read the whole post. I said that I knew there were recipes, and that I'm looking for one without budder, perhaps you should give a good answer or none at all!

Hoova

Hoova

Hoova

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
yeah i should have read the whole thing lol but i was high. my fault kind sir, best of luck to you. :smoking:

jillhill

jillhill

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Ingredients:
2-3 Tbls. marijuana oil 3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1 three ounce box of jello (any flavor)

In a small saucepan over low heat, stir butter, sugar, and corn syrup together until sugar has dissolved. Slowly bring to a boil, stirring frequently.

Insert a candy thermometer into syrup and continue cooking until temperature reaches 250-275 degrees. Stir in jello until smooth and remove from heat.

The best method I've figured out is to put a nice layer of powdered sugar in miniature muffin trays or a pyrex plate, pour out the HOT liquid candy, and cover with another layer of powdered sugar. Allow to cool in freezer, if you want.These are POTENT!!

Edited by jillhill, 13 October 2010 - 12:21 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users