• Sep 13 2010 04:35 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • TheSwisherMan
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 73 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 04:35 PM

.What's up? I was wondering if anyone could give me a good recipe on how to make some potent lollipos. I've never cooked with weed before so I'm new to all the budder and hash stuff. I know there are some recipes on here, but they use budder and a member was saying that if you make them with budder, they won't be potent enough to even get you high:(. I will be using an ounce of good schwag(mids). Any help will be much appreciated.
Replies (5)

• Hoova

• PipPip
  • Hoova
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 06:34 PM

http://forum.grassci...-lollipops.html
perhaps look a little harder next time? :smoking::smoking: best of luck

• Brenjin
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,801 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:27 PM

not really relevant to the topic but shwagg is the grade below mids. you said you were new, just make sure you didn't get ripped off or anything

• PipPipPip
  • TheSwisherMan
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 73 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:30 PM

http://forum.grassci...-lollipops.html
perhaps look a little harder next time? :smoking::smoking: best of luck

I guess you didn't read the whole post. I said that I knew there were recipes, and that I'm looking for one without budder, perhaps you should give a good answer or none at all!

• Hoova

• PipPip
  • Hoova
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 01:25 AM

yeah i should have read the whole thing lol but i was high. my fault kind sir, best of luck to you. :smoking:

• Pip
  • jillhill
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 06:33 AM

Ingredients:
2-3 Tbls. marijuana oil 3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1 three ounce box of jello (any flavor)

In a small saucepan over low heat, stir butter, sugar, and corn syrup together until sugar has dissolved. Slowly bring to a boil, stirring frequently.

Insert a candy thermometer into syrup and continue cooking until temperature reaches 250-275 degrees. Stir in jello until smooth and remove from heat.

The best method I've figured out is to put a nice layer of powdered sugar in miniature muffin trays or a pyrex plate, pour out the HOT liquid candy, and cover with another layer of powdered sugar. Allow to cool in freezer, if you want.These are POTENT!!

Edited by jillhill, 13 October 2010 - 12:21 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved