Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Solexx

• Please log in to reply

Guest_toyota40runner_*

Guest_toyota40runner_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
i have been growing for about a year now under just a clear roof with open walls and am thinking about doing a fully enclosed solexx covered greenhouse. so i can air condition it to keep and keep the humidity down and boost co2 levels. i am averaginga little over 1 lbs per plant in direct sunlight but it does get pretty intense and hot on my back porch. so i wanted to know what kind of yields people are getting with solexx before i drop the duckets into a new greenhouse. solexx seems really nice but i am scared my yeilds will go down becuase less light is actually getting to my plants. any body who uses solexx, their advice would be greatly appreciated