Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ingesting Rick Simpson's "Hemp Oil"

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by clinton, Sep 11, 2010.

1. I live in Culver - almost the exact center of the state.

clinton

2. Ah i see. Well greetings from Southern Oregon!

3. I believe you will discover that he added the words banned, a lot of folks do that. :cool::smoke:

4. My friend, Timothy, has now been on it a bit over a month. His body has cancer over his skin and through out his body.

He tells me that he found his pain dosage and is not in any pain. He is weaning himself off the morphine. His energy is high and he has the faith and hope of a recovery.

God is Great!!

clinton

5. Thats amazing you should get some journalist to write about this
    thats soo cool :eek::eek::eek:

6. Glad you are enthusiastic MK. The results Clinton has observed have also been seen by many other people. This stuff is the real deal!

7. JR:

You need to narrow your research study to the active alkaloids and isomers of the entire cannabanoid spectrum. What you said is a very small portion of the how's and why's of hemp oil being able to cure a great number of previously thought incurable diseases, including at least some forms of cancer. Also, I would look for clinical study and/or research sites that are based OUTSIDE the U.S. as our FDA HAS no INTENTION of releasing a cure for the illness(es) in which literally trillions of reasons each year are spent on regimens that for the most part are big money makers yet don't actually "cure."

Sweden, Finland, the UH, Germany and, of course, the Netherlands are much more accurate and unbiased than any of the site that report to the FDA. Making the oil yourself can be done, and there are a great many places that show video tutorials on making it in large OR small quantities. For initial information I would suggest Google phoenixtears for a starting point the follow the "footnoted" and clinician-based data from there.

I am making an appointment with my old doc (who told Medicaid to take a hike, dammit!) to get a COMPLETE blood work-up, and get my latest records with respect to the Hep-C viral load, the glaucoma and related ophthalmic info, and the diabetic levels etc, etc, ad nauseum, so I can have a baseline to TRY and keep (Master Procrastinator!!!) a full record of what changes occur over the next 6-9 months. I am on day four of taking about a third of a teaspoon of the butter twice a day, and I am now starting to distinctly feel a resurgence of energy and mood elevation.

I've never done a blog or anything like that before, so once I figure out how to do that, I'll let Y'all know.

Peace,

Vinny

8. This week, my friend Genesis 1:29, was visited by a couple of OMMP patients. One was coming to get some of this medicine he gifts to all. One of these patients has been blind for 8 years. As they were driving home, the blind one asked the driver to pull over and stop. He was able to see her face for the first time in 8 years.

I will ask Genesis to post more about this. This is no lie. No one understands why or how.

clinton

9. That's incredible, curing blindness! And I can't believe you know Genesis, although I guess it makes sense. I'm going to PM you about him, it's so cool to see you bring him up :)

10. It's incredibly inspiring to see all of these impassioned accounts about how the Hemp Oil has helped so many of you Blades and people that you know.

My conditions have been treated quite well with smoked or vaporized Cannabis, but I have been considering switching over to edibles in the evening to aid in sleep and pain management, so maybe I'll give this a shot when I can.

It's interesting to note that when Cannabis first entered written history, all of the accounts given were illustrated by users that Terence McKenna referred to as 'Hash Eaters', who detailed long and incredibly intense psychedelic experiences from the ingested products of the plant, which suggests that the greatest benefits come from that method of intake.

Regardless, it's still amazing to read all of these positive stories.

:D

11. im so confused about our government right now (after reading these incredible stories)

12. Don't think about prohibition in terms of logic, because the deeper you research it, the less sense it makes.

13. hemp seed oil is readily avaiable at most heath food stores....

14. While Hemp Seed Oil is incredibly healthy, and contains great amounts of Omega-3 and Omega-6 Fatty Acids and Amino Acids, it does not contain the medicinally active compounds found in Cannabis Sativa or Cannabis Indica.

There's no immediate medicinal benefit, it's just good for you.

15. I highly recommend that you do check out ingestion. It is a simple fact that you can swallow much more cannabis than you can inhale. I never liked the effects I had when I have eaten a medicate cookie or tincture. None of them was strong enough for me. You get very different experiences with cannabis as you increase the amount. Test for yourselves.

clinton

16. that is terrific to hear clinton, and absolutely astonishing even i had no idea this would be remotely possible..

17. I am glad to see the support for this medicine skyrocketing. It gives me such great hope. This is what the medicinal cannabis movement needs to get around. Like Clinton says, you just need to try this stuff for yourself to see that it works. So many people have been cured of terminal and near-terminal diseases with this, it MUST be brought to the world.

If you want a way to try this cheaply and easily, use Shona Banda's technique. She describes it in this video:

YouTube - Shona Banda - Live Free or Die

18. We are making progress into understanding this medicine. We find that refluxing the solvent trough the material yielded 50%+ more Hemp Oil. We can get 90 grams or more of this per pound of cannabis.

Refluxing saves money in two ways:
    1. use less solvent
    2. get more medicine

A simple round bottom stainless steel mixing bowl, filled with ice and sitting on top of the refluxing pot - works well to drip pure solvent through a basket of material. When done in 24 hours, the cannabis has lost most of its color.

clinton

19. I love how you are developing your techniques so efficiently, Clinton. I remember in Run From the Cure Rick does indeed recommend a second wash, and I have heard of people reusing the solvent. In this kind of atmosphere, you need to do whatever you can to maximize output and reduce costs.

Compared to that, Shona's technique is quite inefficient, and should only be used if you have a small amount of cannabis and not a lot of money. But since that is the case for a great number of medical users, it is certainly a fine technique. However, having access to the kind of mass produced oil as you describe is definitely preferred.

20. Shona's method does work and is for people with little cannabis and money. The Iso reflux kicks butt over other methods. Some people go several steps beyond extraction to purify the product. Basically - when you cook off as much ISO as you can, add ethanol (95% sold as Ever Clear) to the cooking pot. The ethanol helps remove traces of ISO - then I cook off the ethanol - cooking over a water bath removes most of the residual ethanol - next step is to heat in an oven or over an oil bath at 240 degrees. I cook until I see no more bubbles when I agitate the liquid.

I then just pull 10 cc of the oil into 12 cc syringes. I buy the kind that takes a slip on needle. Other syringes take a screwed on needed. These syringes makes dosing yourself very easy - you start with a tiny piece - about 1/2 the size of a grain of rice.

Further refinement is done by filtration of the oil over a range of temperature. IE Heat to 240 filter, do same at 230 & 220. This will remove the plant waxes that are dissolved from the cannabis. People do this who wish to use the medicine as a topical rub. Such products are Help Oil with coconut oil and emu oil added. IE if you take 10 grams of HO - melt it with 8 grams of coconut oil and 2 grams of emu.

This stuff penetrates deep tissue for total pain control. You can get better results if you rub in the topical, then submerge that area treated, in water as hot as you can tolerate. This will stop the pain within 30 seconds.

Right now we have a rather large team of scientists testing new methods. We are learning a lot.

clinton