G45 flowering room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by guerilla45, Sep 10, 2010.

1. can i have another one?

2. It does look amazing!

3. That looks beautiful!! Nice Gman you are always one upping everything out there!

4. God bless all you grand growers..learned all sorts of things from these gentlemen

i'll take Guerilla cookies ,suga bear,GFBA,warlock,,and island bubble.
    thanks, i'll even make ya some barbecue lol

p.s. really no ceiling ? i must be old LOL

5. Good Morning all!

I'm at week 5 of flower today for my GFBA ladies. I started out with 5 females and slowly over the past couple weeks phenos 3-5 had male flowers so I chopped them down!

I now have 2 phenos.

1 super indica pheno-
    It didn't streach hardly at all. An smells amazing an is really packing on the weight.

1 super Sativa Pheno-
    Stretched 2x-3x it's size, an smells like sour candy grapefruit.

6. Hope you guys are doing great

My gfba o. To the 4th week of the switch. 4 clones and the mother in the tent right now. I must have that same sativa pheno, they stretch and smell just like sb said

Almost a 7 footer
    1435799682823.jpg

1435799703801.jpg

I hope they don't stretch more cause I don't have more vertical space.

7. You kids see this? Hailarious

8. #13988 SickBoy., Jul 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
    Pheno Hunt #3

Ice River Genetics

Grapefruit Badass!

5 Weeks Flower

Pheno #1 Indica Pheno
    [​IMG]

[URL="[​IMG]

This lady has some amazing fruity scents about her, some sour fruity Goodness!
    🍈🍋🍊🍇🍓🍍🍒

9. Wizard Fire project continues..last yr sent a prize male up north where it pollinated prize fem WF..returned to me in seed frm..now grwn those lookin for another male to go up north..the problem has been damping off for two grwers so i'm givin it a go doing what i do..enviroment or genetics is the question..so far looks like enviroment imo..still early..male candidates are in soil..fems in hydro wf project 001.JPG

10. HAZKS indr will be ready at the end of the mo all WF under lite- hydro n soil 001.JPG

outdr HAZKS is off da hook..will readjust stadium seating lower in the sally alley and cull a couple plnts out this wknd all WF under lite- hydro n soil 005.JPG

Attached Files:

11. Hey buddy.

Looks like we have the same pheno.

I'm down to 2 GFBA females in flower. I've pulled 3 so far that had male flowers as well.

So my pheno #2 is the same as your tall one.

Out of all 5 ladies she was the tallest for me. Like extra tall. But damn she smells so damn fruity and good. An she's packing on the weight.

An they pheno #1 is the only Indica looking GFBA I had. Since its a sativa dominant strain an all.

12. Look like you found some there. Yeah extra tall is right. I had to remove the hook from the hood and hang it directly into the ceiling of the tent.

13. Man everyone's posting really nice pics in here!

The Phoenix going to flower in a week
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435887834.958510.jpg

IRG Haze 1
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435887859.771033.jpg

IRG Haze 3
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435887879.914332.jpg

IRG Haze 4
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435887895.072377.jpg

Island Bubble 1
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435887912.246566.jpg

Island Bubble 2
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435887931.373160.jpg

And Bubble Queen coming down in a couple weeks
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435887954.951427.jpg

:wave:

14. Looking good Gus..... I had Phoenix once a long time ago. Good smoke,wish I hadn't lost her

15. Thank you Sticky B! Means a lot coming from you! I love the Phoenix, one of my top strains I run for sure. She clones real well too ;)

Hope you're doing well man. I've been lurking your thread, good to see you back on.

16. Hey whats up fella's..just got some coffee from Michigan. Crazy Fresh in a black package
    so im talking to myself in the store..saying wow Michigan Coffee..where's the hella good strains im missing out on .
    lemme know i'll fly over there and get your website back up and running..been quite a while it's down

WWW little time left in this life [​IMG]

17. Try thedankteam.com
    ;)

18. #13998 Hortila, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2015
    Wow Gus that phoenix sure looks great, some nice thin sativa leaves on that one. Both 1 and 3 haze look to be the same pheno, love the dark leaves on them! I know you'll be posting up on that BQ before you chop right, gotta see that tree before it comes down!

19. Dude you are the man..have an awesome weekend Brother
    huzzah
    WWW amazing things will happen shortly hehehehehehe

20. That second Island Bubble looks like the killer I had Gus! Good luck!

Deff cut that girl at the peek of smell, almost had to double my scrubber doing so lol