G45 flowering room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by guerilla45, Sep 10, 2010.

1. thanks buddy , i will do that

2. #13862 HOWHIGHISTOHIGH, May 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2015
    Whataya lookin for ? GFBA is out of stock. But there's others. I feel ya though, that would be my first pick!

3. Gman you ever see this before? It's on one of the Island Bubbles.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433045867.859113.jpg

Even the new growth has it lol
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433045890.070285.jpg

Here's the whole run. 4 IRG Haze (back) 4 Island Bubbles (front)
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433045927.822597.jpg

:wave:

4. I have been good Krop thanks for asking. Been busy with work and family. My oldest son just graduated from college a couple of weeks ago. Then to top it all off we have been working on a few new strains that seem to be doing great. 

5. My summer grow of HAZKS went out at crack of dawn into the sally alley..i will tp and drop the shelf lower so they never get taller than the fence or wall..eliminate males as i see them..the grn pots are clones from the spring grow..the orginal plnts were very productive unknown lineage..two plnts yeilded 4 oz of very strong weed..they were doing well till some dumbass burned them up using an ionizer..they have recovered seems like so i'm hoping for the best..i'm doing a sea of greeen thing,,indrs i started flwrng my early HAZKS and put a teen and seedling in to veg till start of Aug.. plnts go outdrs-3 to 2and 3 filled 004.JPG plnts go outdrs-3 to 2and 3 filled 008.JPG plnts go outdrs-3 to 2and 3 filled 009.JPG more harvest 003.JPG

6. GFBA 1-8 left to right. Pic from last night.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433249396.058042.jpg

Topped them all for clones last nigbt, Going to toss the cups into bloom as soon as I know the cuts will make it. Once I sort the boys from the girls it will be game time.

This is the one that's callin out to me.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433249480.414044.jpg

Hollow stems on over half of them, #5 included.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433249519.770845.jpg

shit dude..

just realized you changed your name..
    was wondering what happened to you lol..

8. I'm still fluttering around the city here and there, I've been neglecting my thread but been trying to keep G and the IRG crew posted on the GFBA hunt.

I hope your doing as well as I am AW, I need to come visit you but your thread moves so fast I can't keep up. Lost in the discussion whenever I come over LOL.

Names change but I'm just the same old dude. Still growin', still blazin' mon.

Peace and love dub.

9. Deep6 diesel pheno

Attached Files:

10. The Phoenix.....

Attached Files:

11. DeathStar! Can you say beast mode?

Attached Files:

12. Guerilla Cookies!

Attached Files:

13. DeathStar.

Attached Files:

14. King Louie

Attached Files:

15. God damn Gman! You got me drooling over here! Those all look fucking phenomenal man! Wow! Can't wait til you launch those projects man

16. Deep6

Attached Files:

17. yep you're watching the first look at some of them live right now brother...
    yep you're watching the first look at some of them live right now brother...

18. That Deep6 is off the charts man! Super super frosty! Really nice shots. I'm glad I'm here to witness everything. Glad to see you posting man.

:wave:

19. Deep6.... This fucking thing could take over the world.
    scent is powerful and has
    So much presence

Attached Files: