G45 flowering room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by guerilla45, Sep 10, 2010.

1. #12721 guerilla45, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014

well ya got some fine smoke there buddy. the clones will go "ape" shit if ya veg em till they got full leaf sets again.

oh my lord!...where have you been?

hope you'll be round a minute this time, its good to your smiles....LOL!

3. :hello: Thats what I said :hello:

WTF that was WWAAYY too long to be gone. :confused: :confused_2: :confused:

WELCOME BACK my friend! :hello:

4. #12725 JUSTHILLBILLY, Aug 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 31, 2014
    2 very Nice strains that I am fond of, can't wat to try her out

Everyone's lady's are lookin beautiful, love the look of theGFBA

5. Hey G, I was just browsin thru the first few pages of this thread and was curious what your soil mixes have evolved into over the past few years? IIRC you're doing the mineral balancing deal and aiming for Albrecht ratios, right?

TJ

nope no Willy in any of my processes. that grow was set up and put into motion to show that a very simple routine can be created from a typical supply of additives that are very easy to obtain and and also cheap.  It was set up for a first time grower and he still runs it that way....gets 6-9 OZs per plant too......
    now bare in mind that the mix listed there is not my regular mix even back then, its an easy mix for a beginner to max out with and feel like a pro...thats all it is.

7. Oh. I was just curious what kind of mix you run.

TJ

I hardly remember...my soil kinda grows on its own now as it consumes organic material.
    Somewhere in here I posted a Video that showed the last starter mix I made. the mix was written on my grease board. I still run that batch of soil. I have amended with Leaf and Leaf compost, coco chips when it starts to collapse, worms, composted Manure, mixed sands, lime and a very basic organic fert.
    some of the containers are different when I test things, right now there are three differences in the soils as they sit in the pots, I am trying to see how far coco can go in different amounts when mixed with older soil mixes and left unamended.   

my oldest mix is the best I ever made, I believe its the mix on the board. I put it in a 60 gallon planter, added worms and feed it compost and partially composted material, so the worms do the work of aeration, fertilization and regulation. got the 10th plant in a row in that one and she still puts out stunning babes every time. I never adjust anything with that one. At this point some of the planters have my heart more than the plants in them, sometimes I refer to the container of soil as a "she".....I say "she's doin real good"..folks think I mean the plant....LOL!   

9. LOL You sound like me with my soil and my worms and my cultures :laughing:
    Tom says its gross :confused: :hide:

10. Oh! So you are still growing pot? :p

LOL!...a little bit

12. This is whats in the works? Hahahah *snicker*
    1409669820534.jpg

13. Its posts like that, that keep me coming back!

Oooooh wait....this one too ;)
    :smoke: y

14. Just a CFL in veg and a 250w in flower right. :laughing:

15. Go big or go home!

16. Did y'all see what I set up for these IRG runs?....
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409708570.767002.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409708594.851731.jpg
    2000watts 9x5x7tall 750cfm bla bla bla... Hidden drying/curing space
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409708698.881623.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409708792.207661.jpg
    Little Lonely LemonChem awaits some super support from some SupaCrunk sativa cousins! ;)
    Looking pretty empty in here for now.. :unsure:

well,...the CFL burned out so I just veg by the window now....

but I am at home?....

yeah man! that a sweet ass set up bro.

18. http://youtu.be/BRIAYsdm0KI