G45 flowering room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by guerilla45, Sep 10, 2010.

1. G my sip's worked out well..i used a wtr only soil mix and gave it molasses 2-3 times the whole grow..left them under grow ptnr care with instructions to only fill bases..top was covered with covers to keep moisture in and worked great..only thing i can't figure out is why the roots went thru tiny holes instead of the large ones provided..covered the bottom of bucket with screen mesh to keep the soil in..last version i had net basket in cntr that roots didn't use at all and was problem cause you couldn't set it dwn on the grnd..it always had to be in the base..PITA to transport and work on..i'm building another 6 so i'm pondering this..tiny holes ( lots of labor) . 1/2'' holes ( easily done) or tiny holes AND 1/2'' holes..what you think? so far i've used Tihspeed's design, Brass n' Wood's soil mix, your style of runnin them..workin very well..better than expected ..now if i can get ALL females..lol!
    longshot grove males chopped 019.JPG longshot grove males chopped 020.JPG

2. I have to say you and CW are dab machines. :bongin: :bongin:

3. And thanks to the hole IRG crew I had a great time with all of you guys at the cup. :metal: :metal:

4. Looks like a few of us recovered! Lol. Cant say iv ever dabbed so much in my life, Great times with the river crew. Looking forward to next years cup already!

CW

5. hmmM! i bet i could hold my own on the dabbin party ;) might have to try it next year!

6. I would be passed out in the corner by noon.. prolly in the fetal position too.

Sounds like fun.. Next year let's have it here mmkay? :p

8. I agree with Irn.  I took two dabs of herijuana on sunday.  Made me sit n spin.

Well G, did you break your foot off in their ass?  lol.

9. nope, entered three but no cups for us,....we went in with the Island bubble, SugaBear and a Matero (clone only}. now what I would have entered if time allowed but good entries none the less.
     but man the strains that finished ahead of us were pretty awesome. the next time we will have much better prep time and get our classics in there like GFBA and Crunk, and Affy88.....
    what a fuckin blast though, I had to have smoked 3/8 of an ounce of oil myself.....if Major wouldnt have pointed out that I got about a hundred folks in a row high and smoked along with all of em.......

I'll get some pics ready in a moment here......we done soooo much better that I thought we would, always had folks in the booth area gettin high and laughin....

10. 3/8 of an oz.  You must have been floating.  I'll bet you went through a couple of pens.  :)

11. Would take forever to go through 3/8 of oil with the pens! Musta had a rig, I assume. Cant wait for pics! Sounds like a blast...did they announce if it was scheduled for next year as well?

Sampling the pens done it, I only done a few dabs........hit a pen every five minutes for two days though........

pics and video coming up folks......

give it a minute to process....first vid right here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4G0cJHSwwE&feature=youtu.be

13. from the Dabstix tower before opening the gates....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSgFixc_b9A&feature=youtu.be

14. :bongin: Thanks Major, it was fun hanging with you and the rest of the Ice River crew for the weekend.

15. @ 420 and Compost........??????

couple pics with our faces in them,...you got glasses on and lots of other peeps round....post or no??

16. There was slot of oil at that Cup, we constantly had a rig going on the table, got to be so much we wnt and bought an Enail. ;)
    I'm cool with it bro. Post what ya got.

prolly a good deal on that after the donations huh? next time we'll have two or three of those.........

18. Last time i went to one of those events up in LA at the forum ..it wasn't as nice as y'all..no smoking..ton of freebies and literure though..i hit it early for two hrs and got outta there before it got crowded  and the 405 to get back to SD got crazy..wish they'd have an event locally..comic-con yes..pot convention no..ah well..thanx for sharing the vid

the area they had the event dont do the "no smoking or sales thing" that area does it their way or not at all, at noon a loud speaker was announcing og kush for sale........everyone was letting it rise!

20. having issues with the pics.......