G45 flowering room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by guerilla45, Sep 10, 2010.

1. heres what I chopped today...oh its PPP fruit pheno.

016.JPG

019.JPG

she came down in 9weeks and done a fine job producin some dank ass nug!!

Attached Files:

• 014.JPG
      014.JPG
      File size:
      121.7 KB
      Views:
    • 015.JPG
      015.JPG
      File size:
      116.7 KB
      Views:
    • 017.JPG
      017.JPG
      File size:
      115.8 KB
      Views:
    • 018.JPG
      018.JPG
      File size:
      124.2 KB
      Views:
  2. PPP from nirvana? Killer plant dood, looks scrumptious. Fruit pheno... is that like fruit punch? or like fruity pebbles?

And if you didnt see it in my thread, the GF is from FMS :) Francine and Co do good work over there.

3. she's good peeps too man, I,ve some GF and some WWxBB crackin' now.

Folks are sayin to scrog it or flip at 2-3 weeks old and still get 3 feet from it. 70-75 day life span and 2 1/2 oz's per plant. I have seen many of this strain but haven't grown it myself although I have had the beans for some time now.

anyway hers a pic or two of my NL with 10 days or so left till chop, this one is REALLY showin her "lights" all kinds of color to this gal, the potency of this strain is HIGH!! it was chasen from a very big lot of moms long ago and continues to put out these kind of results....

Attached Files:

• 027.JPG
      027.JPG
      File size:
      124.1 KB
      Views:
    • 028.JPG
      028.JPG
      File size:
      130.5 KB
      Views:
    • 029.JPG
      029.JPG
      File size:
      122.2 KB
      Views:
    • 030.JPG
      030.JPG
      File size:
      108.6 KB
      Views:
    • 031.JPG
      031.JPG
      File size:
      133.5 KB
      Views:
    • 032.JPG
      032.JPG
      File size:
      122.7 KB
      Views:
    • 033.JPG
      033.JPG
      File size:
      134.4 KB
      Views:
  4. Wow man, thats just goddamn beautiful!
    :wave:

5. #45 guerilla45, Nov 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2010
    thanks Sergei, how are ya brotha?
    this run has been nice and its the first real run from this room. I built it last year and just threw a few in there to get the room dialed in as fer as temp/humidity/ambient air and all. there will always be some surprizes coming from the room as I always try some thing different.
    in the meantime heres a SHARKS BREATH from DNA. I gotta tell ya this bitch flowers like a racehorse with anxiety issues....nice easy productive plant, not much smell but startin to get a sweet fuel back round to it. if this plant produces the HIGH that I like than it will be winner but we'll see then. as for now I can say that this gal would be a super scrogg plant it supper crops very well and gives a 6 inch stretch in the first few weeks of flowering.

024.JPG

023.JPG

Attached Files:

• 021.JPG
      021.JPG
      File size:
      127.8 KB
      Views:
    • 022.JPG
      022.JPG
      File size:
      130.7 KB
      Views:
    • 025.JPG
      025.JPG
      File size:
      121.3 KB
      Views:
  6. nice looking grow. I read someone saying you like your skunk. Me too. Whats the skunkiest strain I should grow?

7. INHO, the door to the skunk world is called "Shit" from mr. nice, formerly Skunk#1.

neville has done a fine job with this strain over the years and its an indoor gem for sure. but do not underestimate the power of the scent or the stone.

I can't say I'm a skunk guy, but I have one that I love the hell out of, it does every thing I wan't it too, every time, in every situation. I have found that good skunk lines are strongly adaptive and after just a generation or two they seem to ajust themselfs to your style, A person can do a lot of forward breeding before doing any IBLing with the skunk lines as they really do well with successive breedings, real easy to make some really nice moms for IBL work.

did you know that most "lemon skunks" are IBL'ed SK#1s Dna has a good one, they gave away like a million beans of it.

8. #48 Allgood32, Nov 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2010
    Nice buddage G45! That triple P looks delicious man, well done one growing that on bruh.

Sharksbreath, would love your opinion on that.

BIG GAME HUNTER! Bet you have some damn good stories about your ventures. Would love to here them......ON WEED! Got any pics of your prizes?

9. yeah, I got some cool pics I'll put some up after the site goes down and comes back.

been by your thread too, lookin good over there man!

10. I'm just strollin' along slow brotha. Working on this expansion so I can get some real action going! Good day to ya.

11. The rotation is the key AG and expansion can be quite an undertaking....

heres a Rocklock I thought was a cool plant..

042.JPG

Attached Files:

• 040.JPG
      040.JPG
      File size:
      120.2 KB
      Views:
    • 041.JPG
      041.JPG
      File size:
      118.8 KB
      Views:
  12. That Rocklock is serious!! Buds look to be nice and tight.

I hear ya on the rotation tip. Built that veg cab of my just for that purpose. Get my perpetual on fa sho!

Since I'm not going to keep moms anymore (just take cuts off my vegging ladies) I have a free space in my cab for experimenting with other strains while my prize girl is running in hydro.

What kind of soil/soilless mix do you use? What nutes are you using?

13. I keep seeing this Rocklock pop up in grows, seems to be a real serious yielder. Your's is looking beautiful, how far along is she man?

Be well :)

14. the 15th she's down.

15. RL is looking the goods there G! :hello:

How are the new Kids on the block doing? :rolleyes:

16. #56 guerilla45, Nov 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2010

"new kids on the block"? I figure you for a rocker...LOL!!
    actually they are wet now , had to get a few of those gal out of there first. I am going to start with the "SWEET CHUNK" I just love that name. I will center on it and showcase the OZ genetic love with the respect and love that they all get and derserve.

so I'll just put it out like this:

coming soon to a "G" room near....welll ME!!

SWEET CHUNK OZ
    MANDALA#1 Mandala
    AFGHANI G45
    "Duh Bear" skunk G45

any of you all that follow/have followed any of my grows are probally wonderin about the list as it is VERY short in comparison to my other grows/rotations. The reason for that, of coarse is a little winter breeding I have planed.

17. anyone remember "G45"s dad?......my HIMMY...........

011.JPG

013.JPG

Attached Files:

• 009.JPG
      009.JPG
      File size:
      117.8 KB
      Views:
    • 010.JPG
      010.JPG
      File size:
      129.2 KB
      Views:
    • 012.JPG
      012.JPG
      File size:
      125 KB
      Views:
  18. damn g those himmy buds are looking mighty fine.. a nice chunky dense indica by the looks. you got a perfect op going on g... test out those genes for next year:D;)

19. yep!! this is a search and destrot op too, you wouldnt believe what I just let be and forget about. At some point ya collect a few of the years best moms and finish everything else out. I always end up with a huge cut list.

I'll tell ya 70s that Fruity PPP pheno is suculent as hell and ain't even cured yet, it also seems to be the bigggest producer.

which one was fastest outdoors for you?

20. Hey G45 :wave: Things are looking good around here, I wish you success with the winter breeding project :D

This one is so pretty! :smoke: Gimme....:p

[​IMG]