G45 flowering room

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by guerilla45, Sep 10, 2010.

1. yeah the G45s are in there I put three in there at 3o days old or so, so they are smaller but lookin very productive. this smoke is very strong and will stone ya for a long time. but anyway this is what they look like so far, I dont count days to much but I'm guessin that this one has 3-4 more weeks.

054.JPG

053.JPG

Attached Files:

• 055.JPG
      055.JPG
      File size:
      125.2 KB
      Views:
    • 052.JPG
      052.JPG
      File size:
      118.7 KB
      Views:
  2. PPP at 3 1/2 weeks flower
    044.JPG

045.JPG

3. OMG! G45!! You defoliated the PPP!!! Dude.... :D

4. actually no, I got two that never get big leaves unless it gets huge, I think its the training doing it, IDK, but I don't remove much from any plant.

5. the good ole NL plant, lovin live as always..............

061.JPG

062.JPG

063.JPG

6. Me wants some of the NL because Northern Lights is the best strain in the world......:)

7. And always will be......good memory Possuum your on top of it at all times dude!!

8. Rocklock startin to put on weight and trichs really fast.

069.JPG

070.JPG

071.JPG

9. Sweet Tooth. a nice pheno that likes to produce a very chunky plants very easily. Tops arent very long but they are very fat and heavy.

065.JPG

066.JPG

067.JPG

10. GODDAMN G!
    that sir is a very nice indoor garden, I will be sticking around for the ride broman.... but get that camera fixed!

11. I know man, I fucked it up somehow and I'm savin for a nice one that I will have soon so for right now I just do the best I can with what I got.

12. I hear that man, pictures aside, you have some gorgeous girls in your room:D

13. You have some great looking ladies over here G45!!!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. Thanks Allgood, I'll do another update in the next day or so, they all are moving along nicely!! also added a lemon skunk to the mix so we'll see how big that gal gets.

15. 7 month cured Skunkbubble.

[​IMG]

16. What happened to the update homie?

17. ALLGOOD-
    sorry man that will be a regular thing untill jan 1st. as I am a big game hunter and get in to some places that don't have civilization. I am extreame about it and will most likley die in the bush one day. I hunt with a bow only and would very much like to take an Alaskan Grizley next year. (see addicted!)

REGGIE_
    if I see that bud one more time.....well I'm just comin over to smoke it!!!
    also a question for ya as I know you LOVE yer skunks.

are there certain ways that you dry/cure skunks to maintain or enhance tha skunk stench? might sound crazy but being legal has made me like that stench even more than ever. nothing like having a bud in a bag that is in another bag and then in my pocket and a friend says "damn! bro fire it up!!" LOL

I have a project for the next skunk cross, and the skunk is breeding soooo true. I am considering a cross to a special PPP that I have found that is like 70s "super fruity" pheno. lookin at the structure of the nugs on both strains had made me consider a lot of variables and all outcomes look good for me. I have cloned a branchy fast growing fem to carry the seed I want to put the PPP on the male side and see what comes of it. if I like that I'll also put the skunk male to the PPP fem. after both are cubed I'll cross them.

whatcha think Reggie?

18. REGGIE_
    if I see that bud one more time.....well I'm just comin over to smoke it!!!
    also a question for ya as I know you LOVE yer skunks.

are there certain ways that you dry/cure skunks to maintain or enhance tha skunk stench? might sound crazy but being legal has made me like that stench even more than ever. nothing like having a bud in a bag that is in another bag and then in my pocket and a friend says "damn! bro fire it up!!" LOL

I have a project for the next skunk cross, and the skunk is breeding soooo true. I am considering a cross to a special PPP that I have found that is like 70s "super fruity" pheno. lookin at the structure of the nugs on both strains had made me consider a lot of variables and all outcomes look good for me. I have cloned a branchy fast growing fem to carry the seed I want to put the PPP on the male side and see what comes of it. if I like that I'll also put the skunk male to the PPP fem. after both are cubed I'll cross them.

whatcha think Reggie?[/QUOTE]

G'day G,

This might sound strange but it is true. I find that during the phases of the moon, the plants produce more scent and odour just after a Full Moon and just before the New Moon. Odour is very intense at this point. I usually spray with a 1-12-18 foliar spray that a friend of mine makes for his orchids, which is just sensational for enhancing the scent of my plants.

I usually harvest about this time and make sure my buds are fully manicured and really tinder dry before I put them into the jars for curing. I see and have seen too many grows badly fucked up by putting still wet buds into jars.

With the strain crossing, I find that if I grow 4 plants from the same cross, I will get 1 that is more pungent than another and I make sure to pollinate it to keep that characteristic, which stabilises after F3.

The PPP crosses sound like a great little experiment and look forward to seeing your results.

As far as coming over here to smoke up the SB, you are more than welcome anytime.

19. #39 Norcali, Nov 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2010
    Outdoors man huh G! Alaskan Grizzlie huh... hopefully not trying to take one with a bow LOL. Even with a howitzer at range, taking a grizzlie probably gets your heart JACKED. I'm not into big game much myself, I'm more into the small game that swims in streams. I definitely understand the desire to really get out there, get dirty in the brush, and do the wilderness thing. Nothing like it. I keep meaning to head up that way too, not for bears, but for the bear sized salmon hah! Do you fly fish at all? It'd be a shame to go up there to go hunting and NOT do some salmon fishing, even if you don't eat fish and hate fishing... just a once in a life time opportunity yah know? It's a dream of mine :rolleyes:

Hope all is well, and hope you have a good season. Be safe, and good luck out there!

NC

20. #40 guerilla45, Nov 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2010

I love fishing and my woman is better at it than most of the men I know, and salmon are something that ya never forget, I get to them too but not my my main thing. I'll have this thread updated tomarro and ya can see these gals finishing up.
    as fas as a "dream" goes, if you can be in central mich end of sept I can get you all the muscle killin salmon you could dream of. Those things fight so hard that you could land 4 or 5 then your done. its a hell of a party too as its almost like a celebration of the seasons ya know. anyway thanks for stoppin by, oh and who's grapefruit you growin??