Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Passing Drug Test with expired Detox

• Please log in to reply

jules23

jules23

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I have been smoking for many years and have had lots of success with Ready Clean detox for passing drug tests for jobs. I may possibly have a drug test tomorrow but I noticed that my Ready Clean expired two months ago. Will it still work? :confused:
Really would appreciate some advice from anyone who may know. thanks! :smoke:

Irufushi

Irufushi

Deep Thinker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 101 posts
If i were you i would buy a new one if i had the money at the moment. But if getting a new one is out of the question, then i don't see how it wouldn't work because i doubt all the chemicals in it to make it work just degrade like that. At the same time, i don't think it would be healthy to drink if the Ready Clean isn't sealed.

YoSmokinMan

YoSmokinMan

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,567 posts
FYI Detox drinks don't work for shit whether new or old.
You would have passed anyway regardless of the drink.

Let me say that again: SCAM. Time and exercise or substitution are the only options.

DRTYDUB21

DRTYDUB21

Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,848 posts

Let me say that again: SCAM. Time and exercise or substitution are the only options.

truth

jules23

jules23

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
thank you Irufushi. It is still sealed and I dont have the money to buy more so I may just risk it. I am a heavy smoker and have passed with Ready Clean many times. I don't see how it could not be working.

jules23

jules23

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I am happy to say I passed with detox on only two days clean. :hello:

JmJ

JmJ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 539 posts
Good Job!

1 user(s) are reading this topic