Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How much from the dispensary can you buy?

• Please log in to reply

happyganja

happyganja

Can't Stop

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
This is a stupid question, but I got my card yesterday and I joined a dispensary. I bought a g, and, well, I kinda smoked all of it already. Haha, since it's like a "prescription" are you limited to what you can buy at a time? I live in so cal by the way.

Caribbeanbreeze

Caribbeanbreeze

• Registered Upgraded
  • 762 posts
Depends on what state you're in, but here in CO it's 2 oz's can be in your posession. Ask the people at the disp and I can guarantee they'll know.

406MattNe

406MattNe

Green Compassion Purveyer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 237 posts
For Shame on your doctor for not explaining the law to you.

I dont know about Cali, but in Montana its an ounce. Im sure Cali has some sort of restriction, but I dont know.

I bet your dispensary knows....

HipHopFiend

HipHopFiend

Resident Dabber

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,679 posts
i can purchase 2 ounces a day here in CO.

WildWill

WildWill

Just Wild and Crazy

• Old School
  • 20,034 posts
Every state and every club will have a different cap. Please though, only purchase as much as you need, if you buy more for other people that aren't patients, that's diversion and that's illegal.

VT_killah

VT_killah

VT = Vermont not Virginia

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,095 posts

Depends on what state you're in, but here in CO it's 2 oz's can be in your posession. Ask the people at the disp and I can guarantee they'll know.

I thought it was one ounce a day?

drummersince99

drummersince99

NorCal Collective Grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,797 posts
the dispensaries in sacramento keep telling me they were told that they cant sell more then a qp to each patient a day.

most dispensaries sell grams to ounces. if you buy more you get a little better deal but like wildwill said, dont get more then you need. the more you have the quicker you smoke it i find.

i buy 1/8ths and 1/4ths because usually its alot cheaper $/bud ratio then the gram prices

DankSeeker

DankSeeker

MicrobeWrangler at Large

• Registered Upgraded
  • 296 posts
8 oz. is the legal possession limit in California w/ a Dr. rec., but your Dr can rec more in specific circumstances.
Word to the wise; becareful in this real gray area.

Edited by DankSeeker, 10 September 2010 - 03:54 AM.

happyganja

happyganja

Can't Stop

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
Thanks everyone. I was not planning on buying it for my buddies. I was just curious.

letstokeup

letstokeup

• Registered Upgraded
  • 591 posts

Every state and every club will have a different cap. Please though, only purchase as much as you need, if you buy more for other people that aren't patients, that's diversion and that's illegal.

this guy...

asapg

asapg

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

i can purchase 2 ounces a day here in CO.

lmao is that sufficient?

thosevacanteyes

thosevacanteyes

Hillside Hippie

• Bronze Member
  • 2,562 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users