Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

6-7g per week, is that a lot?

• Please log in to reply

smokyey3z

smokyey3z

(0_o)

• Old School
  • 1,320 posts
i smoke about 19-20 grams a week

marcelcol69

marcelcol69

QUeens NY

• Old School
  • 669 posts
ok i only would do like a gram in a week and a half. is it that u need more and more to get high or wut?>?? i smoke a blunt or a joint with people and i get high?????????????????????? so most people need more???????

marcelcol69

marcelcol69

QUeens NY

• Old School
  • 669 posts
and um i noticed if i smoke two blunts i dont really higher than if i had one? if u smoke more do u feell better?

purpleish

purpleish

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

and um i noticed if i smoke two blunts i dont really higher than if i had one? if u smoke more do u feell better?

u probably smoke 1-2 days a week i think everyone here who smokes a lot smokes all day.

zalzal010

zalzal010

there was much rejoicing

• Old School
  • 1,723 posts
I'll say I'm smoking slight under a quarter in a week. Besides working and sleeping, all I do is pack bowls in the bong.

purpleish

purpleish

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

I'll say I'm smoking slight under a quarter in a week. Besides working and sleeping, all I do is pack bowls in the bong.

koo, what kinda work u do?

akforty7s

akforty7s

Free.

• Old School
  • 831 posts

zalzal010][/b] I'll say I'm smoking slight under a quarter in a week. Besides working and sleeping, all I do is pack bowls in the bong.

haha, same for me. pretty boring summer. Im doing software testing for patient monitors. Will be back in school in september

MrGiggleS

MrGiggleS

• Registered Upgraded
  • 250 posts
usually smoke like 3 2 gram blunts a day so no

zalzal010

zalzal010

there was much rejoicing

• Old School
  • 1,723 posts

koo, what kinda work u do?

grocery store bullshit work.
I make the best of it, eatin food and drinkin booze right off the pallets in the back room......but it blows.

phoenix_indigo

phoenix_indigo

puff, puff, pass

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
back in the day (as in a few years ago) i'd easily go through about 7g in a week, now however, i've cut way back for various reasons, and i'd say at most i'm a 1 - 1.5g a weeker now.

i do think personally though, that when i did 7g a week, it wasn't necessarily a positive thing for me personally. however, i have known people that were basically 24/7 tokers and other than forgetting to call or some shit like that, they were cool people to hang with.

CAMAROWITHBASS

CAMAROWITHBASS

• Registered Upgraded
  • 181 posts
for about 6 months straight evert week i would go through a min of 7 grams a day!

Then i started noticing my reaction time was getting slower when i was sober and i was becoming stupid, its been 5 months since ive dont any weed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users