Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Before you smoke out of homemade pipes u.......?

• Please log in to reply

FireandPie

FireandPie

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Well i went to the hardware store and i made a pipes fully out of brass except for the screen, but what should i do before i smoke with it. i dont have any rubbing achohal.what can i use to clean it so i dont get fumes. i also got supplies to make a steamroller. they didnt have any pvc pipes that were the right size so i got ABS(sewer pipe) pipe and a brass bowl. i then sanded the pipe a bit. do i need to clean the pipe too.

skem

skem

The Roller

• Registered Upgraded
  • 291 posts
thats cool, but if your putting that much money and effort into a homemade why dont you just go to the headshop and get a glass bowl?

FireandPie

FireandPie

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

thats cool, but if your putting that much money and effort into a homemade why dont you just go to the headshop and get a glass bowl?

it really wasnt that expensive

StOn3DMaN

StOn3DMaN

• Registered Upgraded
  • 546 posts
^^^^^ he said it

i was thinking the same thing as i read. i mean sounds like u dropped @ least 10$ @ ure store.. and for like 5-10 more u can get a glass pipe

hotsauc3

hotsauc3

Dr.GreenThumb '6o4'

• Old School
  • 1,583 posts
You pack a bowl! :D (sry it was the obvious answer)

wafflemanwillis

wafflemanwillis

• Registered Upgraded
  • 101 posts
the thing i like about using decent homemades is the satisfaction i get knowing i made it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users