first grow and about time

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by patrick, Aug 3, 2005.

1. thx, and I hope yours turns out for the best.

I haven given up trying to find the season for here in hawaii..ive serched High and Low and can not find it on the internet.

* sigh * looks like I have to call a farm place or something and ask about the growing season for "tomatos".

Nah fuck it...its just bag seed. lol. We'll find out soon enough

2. should n't it be like the same as america sein as though they are close and in the same hemisphere well n e way good luck findin out man

3. called teh plant lady today....she said when the plant matures it will automaticly produce fruit.....

so what ever the fuck that means...

There arent seasons here in Hawaii.. You have daylight savings time in the mainland because in the winter the northern hemisphere dosent get as much sunlight as it would in the summer.

In Hawaii there isnt any change in time... It gets the same amount of daylight hours all year round.

4. alrighty then....call bananas ....and i think me plant has grown another centermetre woo yaaaa....and the little one is coming back nicely have pics up in a day or so ...camera is at me mah's house

5. cool cool...cant wait for pics.

6. well my plant now got attacked by a fuckin snail for fucks sake ...but good news my mates outdoor is buddin yayayayayay i got pics too first three are off the buds then the last two are my plant

Attached Files:

7. well i got sum more pics first two are my plant
    3rd is a jar bong that i made and the last one is me mate ryans plant that is now buddin check out pics above will have more soon

Attached Files:

8. looking good.

I got my grow journal up.

I just don't know if I want to plant them in pots or the ground.

9. well pots u can move around .....but ground they got shitloads more space to grow and prolly grow bigger but choice is up to u....and good luck man oh and me mates plant is femal yayayayay thats why it has buds growin muahahaha.p.s. ripped off my face

10. 2nd week of flowering on ryens plant

Attached Files:

11. well i checked up on my babies and they aint doin too bad....the little one is still little and not doin much but heres pics

Attached Files:

12. well fuck me ryans plant is crankin three weeks into flowerin and look

Attached Files:

13. well lookin good it's 5 " tall and 8" wide at it's widest point

Attached Files:

14. ryens fucken crystaly as :hello: and mine is startin to bud :smoke: :D

Attached Files:

15. yeh my little plant is growin up nice and strong now and the bigger one is bigger and producin some nice buds havent got pics yet but should have sum up soon

16. good news is my plant is crankin plenty of buds (sorry no pics) bad news is me mate ryen his plant got ripped the day before he was gonna so there go all those juicy buds :mad: