Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Do You Get Higher

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UrAverageStoner, Sep 4, 2010.

1. im Running Short on weed so yea any way to conserve the weed:confused:

2. Eat a mango 30 mins prior to smoking
    Hold in hits for 3 - 5 seconds
    Buy more weed.

3. Mangos increase ?? how?

4. Makes THC cross the barrier to your brain faster I think, get a vape, I can make an o last a few weeks

5. Just eat a ripe mango 30 mins before smoking.

You don't need to know the chemical process, its like the internet. So long as it works why do you need to know how it works.

It just does, trust me on this.

6. Thats not it but vapes are awesome, i highly recommend the magic flight launch box.

7. Invest in a one-hitter. They use a small amount of weed but still get you ripped. Another thing you may want to search for is how to make a waterfall bong. It's really simple.

8. I have the dugout 1 hitter combo and its great but the only real downfall is that once you develop a tolerence you will need like 3 -4 packs just to get high....:rolleyes:

9. Simple, Quick, Easy to make, Gets you ripped= Gravity Bong.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vh6xiBkYrA]YouTube - How To Make An Easy And Cheap Gravity Bong w/o Foil[/ame]

10. #10 MacaroniandRooR, Sep 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2010
    The best thing to do is to eat a mango and hold off of the weed as long as you can up to 2 hours max and then sink a bowl. it will get you reasonably higher because mangoes have some sort of chemical in them that gets your blood to pass the brain barrier faster. it was in a thread a little while back about this type of thing

this explains it a bit better than i ever could

Cheers:smoking: hope this helps you out buddy:hello:

11. ^Damn dude, I am trying that. :hello:

12. Smoke more weed. :wave:

13. #13 JoMommaNoid, Sep 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2010
    What you need is to buy some extract of salvia divinorum, to mix in with it.
    When you inject some psylocybin mushroom under your eyelids you might get a bit higher as well.
    This is inadvisable.

Not only is this against the rules but its plain ignorance..

14. drink beer before smoking!!! also "snap hits" always seem to work better. meaning you only pack up what you can clear in one hit.

15. :eek:
    :laughing:

16. [quote name='Grubworm']drink beer before smoking!!! QUOTE]

I can vouch that. 1 beer and 1 bowl is 1 good time.

17. Gravity bong. You can use like .2 or .3 and you'll be ripped. If you really want to save money in the long run, buy a vape. Once you own a vape, it's hard to want to use anything else.

18. beer or mango. Both have the same chemical which will get you a more "heady" high

19. Ya one hitters are definitely nice. They dont work for me cause i would load the same amount. But waterfall bongs can get you ripped with a little amount of weed.

20. Invest in a step ladder or use a chair if you need to get higher right away.