Some of my outdoor garden pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jerry111165, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Ever had a problem with wardens or ripers?I got a early strain in a clone this year,I took 3 cutings of it now.I now will try to keep it going.I will give it to three people plus my self that way we can keep it going.Thing is tuff as nails!:p
    Its a Maine thing.You have to be tuff to live in maine!:wave:

2. jerry.. diggin the icon.
    perception has that hand on some of there clothing. my dude invented the company

3. Mojache - thanks man.

Maina, no, luckily I havent. Great job pickin the Early strain up...how is it? We really need it up here- between the cold, and then hunters, etc, Its just best to get 'em out sooner than later...:) Its gonna be a busy, busy weekend here. Out of the couple of small plants that came down last Friday, I think I got around a pound. :)

Talk to you soon, and I hope your garden is going well. *smile*

peace

jerry

4. I wish I knew what the name of the plant is.A person I new had 50 clones of this strain and it was there first grow,they where veging them for a Heavy hitter :eek:.But they didnt realy feed them right .She saw one of mine in veg and almost shit :D.She wanted some tips and have me look at her plants and I did .OOOHHH my they looked like shit they had ben fed just water for 10 weeks!:mad:.I told her she should stop growing ;).She let me pick out 1 plant and I grabed the best looking one.The guy she got them from said they where 1lb plants.Well let me tell you what.After hiting them with compost ,worm shit and neptunes harvest ,in 2 weeks they where looking awsome!I started hiting it with extra N to see if the plant could take it without burning or having the leaves twist.She took of like a ROCKET! Leaving the big name plants behind in its dust!Now she will get choped right of,She is ready.No mold eather and she is very large.Its funny this strain has alot of tops all 50 of them where like that.And they where never toped.She has like 8 tops.And there isnt alot of leaf to trim around eather.Funny I gave out 2 buds from this plant to a group of 4 people all pot heads and it wasnt even ready,plus 2 buds from a barney farms lsd the 4 of them smoked half a joint and they where smashed they couldnt drive or even talk .Two went to lay down and the other two looked out the window at there car thinking how they hell are we going to get home!Now the LSD report the said not even close!!!!!!!! I think I have a winner! I think the yeald on this plant will be around 24 onces.:p

5. I wanna see it! *lol*

Yer right - alot of people shouldnt be growing - either you have the love for it or not...and once you do, theres no stopping ppl like us...*lol*

24 oz, huh...I believe u, mine wont do that, tho! Can I see a pic of it somewhere?

6. The pick [​IMG]sucks but this is the clone she is like 7 feet tall and 18 feet around.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    this helps judge the size of the plants some this pick is like 4 weeks old thow.:p the ten footer that is like 26 feet around is the one on the left

7. great pics. lookin good with the buds thoo. definitely nice eye candy :smoke:

if u dont mind me asking jerry but i was wondering what nutes u were using to veg those. I have some babbies out myself and there looking like some of your monster 6'ers but i just let them grow off water. wondering what i should use for next year.
    most of my buddies always burn their indoors with nutes and they always get fucked up. figured they dont know what there doing. after i show them mine tho its different lol :smoke:
    happy tokin :smoke:

8. very nice jerry, I love this time of year.

9. God Sunday mornin', potheads...

Up and at 'em again....spent all day yesterday trimming 4 plants with 5 people... and yeah, it did take 90% of the day...and then to my buddies to help with trimmin some indoor...today going to be trimming the other location with around 6 people, but hope we can get it done as there are 12 huge plants to do...arrgghhh....this is friggin WORK...

oh, just as an update, the Northern Lights seem to be pulling through, too...there are 6 of those and the buds have quadrupled in size this week....now if I can just get another few weeks for them to finish....

oh, another update...too....there are a couple BC Big Bud and BC Kush out at the other location, too...and they got big, but werent budding well...but this past couple of days the flowers have just exploded, too...

Have you ever just had too much damn weed...*laughing*
    Seriously, I work like 50-60 hours per week, and to try and get all this done after work and weekends is freaking killing me...*sigh*

I need a different hobby....maybe checkers or puzzles.

I'm off to trim. Damn. *lol*

peace, potheads.

jerry.

Maina, lookin good!!! :wave:

10. hahaha got ya , this is the hardest part of growing, i dont grow on a large scale any more.
    I do have 7 big white widows in my back yard. i do remember triming for over a month at times. its like never ending.

11. Well I think that the bulk of the work is done now. I believe around 85 percent of the plants have been taken down.there are still 6 Northern Lights,2 Kush and one Big Bud, but the 2 big patches are down at least, manicured and drying. There were actually 10 pairs of scissors snipping away Sunday. Hey, has anyone used the powered manicuring machines, or even the hand-crank Spin Pro units? I'm just wondering how well they actually work - I don't see how they could get the leaf stems deep into the bud removed. There must perhaps be hand manicuring still once the machine has done it's work?
    I would definitely be interested in hearing any experiences from people that have used any of these trimming machines.
    I will post total dry weight from the various patches, once we have done drying completely.
    Should be interesting!

See ya soon,Potheads. :)

12. "Listen to the thunder shout "I AM, I AM, I AM!!!"

*smile*

It IS a way of life for many of us... It is a labor of love, and once the bug bites...:)
    I did check out your grow, and subscribed...I want to see you do well, and will be watching.

peace.

13. Awesome grow looking forward to next years grow

14. It really is nice to see that the big effort is appreciated. *smile*
    If you like, I have a nice indoor grow going on and would appreciate the input there as well.
    Take a peek at " Indoor Grow Journals" - Maine Medical Grow

Thanks again for the positive feedback, all of you.

Jerry.

15. thanks bro and yes i have the bug now and im thinking about how im gonna do one plant indoors maybe

16. Dad is that you?? I'm coming home....... lmao

17. Lager - I wish you luck with this.

Lets talk about it and come up with some kind of a plan!

18. My God, son, could it really be you?

Please send money right away.

Dad.

19. HAHAHAHA rep for that