Some of my outdoor garden pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jerry111165, Sep 4, 2010.

1. While I'm in here, I wanted to show some other Northern Lights girls that arent too happy, and see if any of you potheads had any ideas...

For some reason my Northern Lights strain is yellowing hard, from the bottom up, and I dont know why, how, etc....they have had the same nutes as the other girls...

any ideas?

Kind of late to fix anything this year, but I always say that this is a work in progress, so maybe I could do something different next year with this strain, if anyone had an idea as to why this is happenning.

Thanks in advance. I hope they dont die, cause as you can see theres a bunch. It may be too late, though.

Peas.

Attached Files:

2. I have 3 strains going this year myself at I see with mine is this .
    The one clone I have eats like a pig on the N
    The two other strains each need less than the other.
    So as they needed it I gave them some times 2 times 3 times as much N as the other strain beside it.IT way looks like low N. Blast them with some High organic N.I had 2 that where yellowing hard I took some sea bird shit it was a 10-10-1 and added 1 cup to 2 gallons of water and cooked it outside on the grill side burner for 8 hours on low it breaks the shit down way fast ,It looks like mud cut it with water and hit the plants with it and the came back fast in 7 days.Thats just what I did anyway.Hey youben by my grow yet?

3. its no nitrogen deficiency dude, thats some leaf spot fungus. i got it here as well. theres really no stopping it so you just have to let her ride it out. she should be fine. last season was horrible with the LSF

4. The leaf spot starts at the bottom of the plant and goes up?
    And didnt it have like brown spots on the yellow leaves for what you talk about?

5. yes and yes. you can see in the first photo some of the yellow leaves curling upwards. also if you look close some of those yellow leaves have small brown spots. i myself thought i had nitrogen deficiency when i got it, thats how much it looks like N deficiency but than when you try and fix the N nothing happens lol.. the leaves just yellow and spot up, curl, and die. i wouldnt be to worried about it though since it wont affect buds only if it was severe like last season.

6. AAHHHHHH ok.Thats why it worked on my plants it was a N thing.NO brown spots no leaf curl thanks;)

7. Maina, I did check out yer grow - lookin good!

Its just so late right now to be hitting them w/ nitrogen...kinda in a pickle w/ that, as they are flowering hard and hate to put any N to them...

8. 70's - thanks for the input...I agree, I hafta just ride it out and hopefully they'll finish ok...Its just kinda late in the season to be trying to fix stuff as they're gonna be finishing soon...

At least, hopefully they finish soon...

Taking down 5 of the 6 Week strain tonight...they are totally finished...there are 6 more of that strain that are bigger, and still alot of white hairs, so I think I can get another week out of them...

I will try and get some more recent pics, and also post the end result net weight.

peace, potheads.

:)

9. i agree, way to late to be fixing issues. happy harvests dude be safe:wave:

10. yeah definitly save your'self the work&keep those lame chemicals out cha lungs! Hope you get a great harvest, it looks superb! Happy Growing!:smoking:

11. Ok, potheads, heres some more updated eye candy...:)

We took down 5 of the small plants on Friday night - there were 4 of us, we started at 7pm, and it took until 12:30am Saturday morning - God, I hate manucuring...*lol*

The rest of this batch are going to come down next Saturday. Next Sunday we have reserved for another spot, which I will show in a moment...In the meantime, take a peek at these...like I said, this strain is great for Maine - finishes nice and early!

I bet out of the small 5 plants, (and yes, they were mature and finished, the larger batch will still take the week to get to 100% ready,) I bet we harvested what will be around 3/4 of a Lb, dry weight...these here I'm showing are much bigger, maybe there will be 2 lbs on these...(total dry weight)

I love growing buds.

(Did I say that out loud, or just think it...) *smile* :):hello::cool:

Attached Files:

12. Ok, here are a few pics, same strain, different location, over my buddies house. We stuck a dozen or so out in his vegetable garden, and lo and behold....*lol*

Here ya go.

Attached Files:

13. Nice plants man! Looks like great bud. them forsty leafs are orgasmic man

14. Thanks Frenchy.

The manicuring just gets overwhelming...*lol*

Man, It really does, I'm not kidding. That much is actually a real lot of work.

Ya knowm you hear about when they catch people growing 100 or 500 or more plants and you wonder just how the hell they do it between feeding, watering, the whole thing...and then to have to trim it all in the end...

Trimming is fun for the first 5 minutes, but then 12 hours later you are at the point where u dont wanna see another friggin branch again...*lol

Thanks for the kind words, man. Good luck with your own grow.

15. ehhh. if you got that much coming in maybe find a friend to help u out a lil. I usually give some bud away in exchange for sum help.

16. wow dude great update. those are some dank buds for sure, happy harvest:)

looks like that garden has been overgrown by colas:smoking:

17. What strain is that they finished so soon!

18. 70's, thanks, man. Lotsa work coming up this weekend.

Cordor, is a 6 Week "Early Girl" strain that has been amongst a close group of friends for some years now. It is not a "store bought" strain.

It works good up north here.

Have a grateful day!

19. do you know what seed bank your original early girl came from?

20. 70's, sorry, man, I do not.

It was given to me from a friend several years ago and we have used it and kept it alive with several mother plants.

We clone off of the mothers and it has worked out well for us, both indoors and out.

Sorry I couldnt be more help. The only downfall I have seen with this strain is the sheer amount of leaf that needs trimming. They are very leafy plants. Oh, the buds are big and nice, etc, but there is just so much leaf that goes with it...*lol*

peace.