Quick watering question...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Butter, Aug 3, 2005.

1. ok... so im a little aggrovated, just as a forewarning

but ive been looking and looking and some more fucking looking....

and no where could i find how much to water your plant, or how often, or anyways to tell...

im not growing in pots, its in the ground, and no im not going to buy some fucking pots....

i figured if it doesnt rain i would have to water once a week? but if it rains i figure i can skip a week?

i also thought maybe like indoors.. i could like stick my finger all the way in the dirt and see if it feels moist or not?

and then that still leaves how much watering.. i know different stages different ammounts, but is there a way to tell....

edit: ar forgot to say, thnx before hand to anyone that can help :smoke:

oh yea, i thought about drying the buds in the trunk of my car.. since i cant have it in my house... and just popping the hoood now and then for a little bit at night time?

2. I read somewhere it's suggested about every 3-4 days. I would at least check it that often, and decide if you need to. Don't over-water it. I guess. Hope that helps you out, Butter-dude.

3. Just listen to your friend Diamond, he has info on this kinda shit LOL....

Yea, when they are in the cups, just stick ur finger in the dirt

After u transplant... i would check on em bout every 5 days (dependin on weather of course... fuckin indiana) and just water them then... ?

4. My plants are about 4 feet tall each and I have been watering DAILY since the day I put the seeds in the ground. BUT I live in Michigan and the temperature is 90+ almost everyday these days so yeah go figure.

5. damn dude, water that shit every 5-7 days... i