Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed Urine Test but Saliva?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RETake09, Sep 2, 2010.

1. I recently bought a home test from Wal-Mart, and I was wondering if I pass the urine test, does that mean I will pass the saliva? Sorry if this is a repost.

2. You can pass the saliva test after smoking with a lot of brushing and mouthwash. If you can pass a urine test then you should be able to pass saliva since it doesn't stay in your mouth nearly as long.

3. saliva tests are more along the lines of "are you high right now" not have you been high recently.... it quickly deters the ones they would consider dumb for showing up high pretty much hahaha which is why the main rule is dont GO high, cause if they swab you you fail...get super high right after... hahahahah

4. I believe you can pass a saliva test after a few days of not smoking. They're weaksauce.

5. I smoked the night before I took a saliva test, and still passed. When you put the swab in your mouth, try to keep it more against your teeth, and less against your cheek and gums.