100% Additive-Free cigarettes. Anyone?

Discussion in 'General' started by SpiralStatic, Sep 1, 2010.

1. thats the point man you want the nicotine without all the crazy ass chemicals added in with regular smokes how is that not clear to you??

2. he said additive, not addictive.

3. Dyslexia is awesome

4. So this bolded statement is full of fail. First of all, if it's smoke, it's burning chemicals. Second, there are tons of plants you don't want to burn and inhale. Let me give you a common example. I was taught pretty early on to never burn vines in a campfire, because you don't know when one might be poison ivy. You get the urushiol in your lungs, you're in a world of hurt.

5. I hate when I get urushiol in my lungs

6. I bought a pack of tops and smoked some roll your owns. They're perfect for spleefs and practicing your joint trolling, but they're harsh without a filter.

7. Has anyone taken up on this offer yet?

8. Better hop on that Dan!

9. Let me get this straight, the poster right above you types "spleefs" and "joint trolling"

and you choose to call out the dyslexic kid for throwing in an extra h?

:poke:

I roll my own joints myself, but when I do smoke I usually get parliaments or 27's, but I do smoke spirits every now n then.

10. Not to be a hater but any smoke in your lungs is not good for them. People make that argument about weed all the time and the fact is smoke is smoke, not good for your lungs. Just because it was grown from the ground in no way means it was meant to be smoked.....go smoke poison ivy and let me know how that turns out for you.

I do see where you were trying to go but that argument is very flawed.

11. Spirits and other addi-frees are FSC, but not like other cigs. Rather than a few rings of anti-burn this and that, they just made a couple rings around the cig have thicker paper with less pores in those spots.
    :)

Not lobbyist-in you chaps to go out and spark up, just wanted to see who else knows of them! It's nice to find other Spirit smokers.

Why? Meh, we like to smoke, but we know why we like to smoke. Not just to do it.

12. Some more awesome facts about America. We have the Worlds Worst Cigs!!!

[​IMG]

13. Ok I'll admit I messed up with "trolling", but spleef is a real term, its the actual spelling for what everyone calls "spliff" and is pronounced the same way.