post your stoned doodles :]

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by speechless, Aug 31, 2010.

1. #821 Cereal Killer, May 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2014
    Eh, it's a decent way to get some experience, and the pay is often better than at a county service. It can get boring though, especially as an EMT. But if you work on an ALS truck (or even BLS, depending on the employer), on nights and on Sundays (no dialysis shuffle, at least here the clinics are all closed), you can get some pretty interesting calls. Won't give you much trauma, of course, but you will get experience working with sick patients.

That's awesome that you have that class! I'd highly recommend it. If you plan on getting a degree eventually, I'd recommend taking A&P beforehand as well. I took A&P I and medical terminology before starting paramedic classes, it helped me a lot. I live in Kentucky.

Edit: I'm totally off topic. Sorry guys.

2. [​IMG]
    Drew Morty from Rick and Morty while stoned and watching my favorite show ;)

3. In a training for my job & I have landed on another planet y'all already know mary jane is the spaceship that brought me here so I doddled away

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. #824 smokehound, May 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2014
    ... I am a new man..  For too long my negativity and anger have obscured the truth....

For over a decade, I lied to myself..  I'm a good person..  I'm not an ugly freak..  I'm lucky to have what I have...

Thank you, to those who have given me confidence..  

Life is turning around for me...  Never again will I go to that bad place...  Happiness...  Love....

The future is bright, and I have new strength to battle the demons..

Attached Files:

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401309928.148464.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401329786.127993.jpg

Took 4 hours c:

7. Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

8. It's been a while so here's another stoned drawing.

scan0001.jpg

9. DOPENESS!

The clouds are high but the sky is low!

10. I suck but oh well 

Attached Files:

11. :) my cali wizard & Humboldt doodles.

Attached Files:

12. Just doodling because I am bored as fuck

Attached Files:

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1403979909.289728.jpg

I was stoned as fuuuuuck,
    drew a dude on his deathbed smoking his last bowl of space drugs with his robot counterpart

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. there is so much talent in this thread its unbelievable guys.... And here is an eye I did im a bit rusty had not drawn in a while but want to get back at it

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

15. There's a message

Attached Files:

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405540496.215314.jpg

Green dreams motherfucker

17. Drew this on my buddy's smoke shack. Its a old treehouse that the old owners built

sent from your mom's house

Attached Files:

18. #840 smokehound, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    [​IMG]