Spider mites during flowering....HELP!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by CA MMJ, Aug 30, 2010.

1. CA MMJ:

Im not sure if youre a mmj user or a grower.
    If u are a user, Ive just done some stuff on
    molds and mmj users, that may be of interest
    to you. Its in the last cuppla pages of the pest thread.

Freak
    :smoke:

2. Um....isn't this kind of obvious?=p Isn't Every MMJ Grower also a user????

Either way, ill check it out!

3. Not every grower is a stoner. I live where people with large amounts of land grow hundreds of plants, and they are republican cowboys who would never touch the stuff. They have nice new trucks, and a lot of livestock and toys though. I wonder if they are going to vote to legalize... haha, I'm betting on no.

4. #44 Mr Mean, Sep 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2010
  5. :( Hmmmm...I wuz expectin a different reply than that...
    I wuz concerned for your health.

Freak

6. Shasta County does have alot of growers. Have you ever been to Mendocino or Humboldt? God....I couldn't drive past a house without seeing 25 plants out front!

7. I just meant wasn't it kind of obvious? Right above my picture it says "Medicinal patient" =p I grow for personal use. But since im about to have 4 plants up and running in a Bubble Bucket setup, I will be totally self sufficient and able to make my own edibles, hash, tinctures, etc etc. Also, i am getting a Arizer Extreme Vaporizer =D:hippie:

Wait, do you mean you're concerned for my health because I smoke or because of the mold thing you mentioned earlier???? Sorry.....little stoned....

8. I went to school at Humboldt. Honestslt, I think there are a lot more growers in Tehama, Trinity, and Shasta counties, but Humboldt/Mendo/Trinity is the Emerald Triangle.

My thunbnail "Green Rush" is no joke, but it's been happening up here since the early 70s, and most people up here take it for granted that an ounce of super-dank is $200 or less, and I haven't seen brick weed since 1994. I guess we're spoiled, but I'm okay with that!

9. Well, it seems that things are under control. Im outta here.

I currently have 14 "patients" that Im tryin to help. Its crazy.

I wish u luck. Please get some Neem oil for future grows. It is a good preventative
    maintenance measure.

Peace out.

Freak

10. Thanks Freakbro!!!!! Your help as been sooooo freaking(intended pun) helpful!!!!!

And Mr.Mean, You're totally right. My ex girlfriend's parents live on a houseboat in Trinity, and apparently there's alottttt of growers over there. Id make a trip, but its alot farther than mendo and I have no relatives up there.=/ Anyways, Thank you BOTH for your help actually, I really appreciate it =)

11. At your service !!!

Just a PM away...

Freak
    :smoking: