Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinations

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by asdf0123, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Go read the wiki if you need further clarification of what a hallucination is.

And the line you bolded, is referring to audio hallucinations, yet you were using to support a visual hallucination, since that is what phantomxrider was speaking of. Thus twisting its meaning.

2. #62 DRTYDUB21, Aug 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2010
    nice dude! Try again? If it is not high quality maybe take .7-1.0 and have a friend roll something up for you, joint or blunt, and smoke it all? If not I would try some higher quality herb if it is available. Also I would try smoking out of a bowl or bong rather than a GB, but thats just me.

3. the reason why most people dont get high the first time is because they arent familiar with the head/state change. they dont realize theyre high but everything sure is funny.

also, try more than .3. use at least .5 in a good joint, bowl or blunt. i prefer blunts for first timers since theyre similar to cigarettes so its easier for them to learn to inhale, but get ya higher than a jay.

4. A lot of people don't get high their first time but my first time I had all the weed I could possibly smoke so I just kept goin at it so....you can finish the rest yerself. haha.

Definitely give it another try.

5. Yep. Hallucinogen

I never hallucinated but I have seen doubles before because of lack of oxygen hotboxing I'm guessing.

6. im too high for this thread anymore. too many people saying my name

7. :eek::cool::hippie:

8. #68 dexdurr, Aug 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2010
    oh yeah, the world goes all cartoon there's little peace signs flowers and smileyfaces floating everywhere nothing seems real either... lol:smoking:

The only actual OEV i've had was so minor its barely noticeable, but i had like a month long T break and burned likee 5 bowls of midies and went out back to weedwack like a coolkid in the woods, the leaves and shit were soooo green and it was almost like they were the only thing present in the world.

9. What are you talking about dexdurr?:smoking::hello::wave:

10. Stereotypes, basically from that episode of simpsons when homer gets prescribed lolol

11. ah i see... i thought you saw that shit when ur high lol. I am currently stoned and thinking of comming down.

12. Why would you want to come down? lol, but nah i dont see shit i do however always have some kind of mental image of my body in a trippy way where i can control how intense my high feels lol

13. nahh meaning my high is almost over.
    This shit I have tastes nasty as fuck but the dankest weed ever. I got Closed-eye hallunations with this type I got. It has no name though. :( nameless weeed in my area

14. gotta love nameless ass weed thats like the only stuff in my area we got something called "ghetto kush" that taste like oregano but gets you stuck to your seat but then you're craving itallian food all day

15. Anyone ever tried salvia? That shit is great, if you want to halluciante for a good 5 to 10 minutes and not know how to explain the awesome trip you had on it lol, but to be on topic you cant hallucinate on weed like other drugs such as acid and shrooms, if anything only minor but i wouldnt be goin to work high if it did make me hallucinate tats for sure :smoking:

16. just broke the same rule like 3 times in one post, my hats off to you good sir lolol

17. only the first bit was truely against the rules, he was premoting the use of salvia. The other two drugs he merly mentioned on corrilation with marijuana and the effects. I think that is allowed though i may be wrong..

Edit: salvia is not an illegal substance so i dont see the reason why we cannot talk about it?

18. i wasnt complaining though lol just saying.

19. The first time I got high i had some visual hallucinations.. I was extremely high..