Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hallucinations

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by asdf0123, Aug 28, 2010.

1. I've never tried weed before, but I plan to soon.

I heard in an anti-weed documentary that users experience hallucinations when they smoke weed and get high. Is this true?

2. no you dont hallucinate per-say just your mind might play a few tricks on you but just remember your high and theres nothing there. your not gona like see jesus or anything lol.

3. Play a few tricks? What do you mean by that? :confused:

4. there's really nothing to worry about anything anti-marijuana has to lie about the effects of it because there really isn't anything bad about weed. When you're high sometimes you might see colors and you space out on stuff, but pretty much you only hallucinate when you smoke some really chronic shit or smoke way to much.

5. Ya man the worst that will happen is you might see something out of the corner of your eye or hear a noise, just to realize it was only your imagination. lol I promise you wont freak out you'll probably just start laughing about it with who ever your with.

Smoking weed won't make you retarded or anything. You still have a perfect grasp of reality and what makes sense.

Have a great time man. Your gonna love it:D

6. lol just stupid things that you normaly figure out what it was. like you will hear a honk or something and be like "wtf was that?" then realize it was a car horn outside. trust me man, your not gona be going thoruhg the 9 rings of hell. atleast not on weed lol.

7. Yeah, I've never hallucinated while stoned. It just kind of enhances things.

8. yeah u just gonna feel good, ur not gonna see anything out of the ordinary, you may or may not perceive things a little differently, examples:

you might see things in a slower fps then normal

things may seem slightly further or closer then they really are, and may move back and forth (barely noticeable)

u might see stuff in the corner of your eye but its actually nothing

things may look brighter, or just different, maybe happier

9. you definitely dont hallucinate.

your senses are just more vivid and you are more aware of everything. Everything.

10. #10 asdf0123, Aug 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2010
    Thanks guys! :D

It's nothing like an ac** trip, right?

Edit: Sorry for referencing another drug, I wasn't aware it was against the rules.

11. Cant talk about that on GC.

12. oh contrare, my friend drew jesus in the fog on my windshield once. said he saw him in the fogged up window (we were hotboxing). now everytime it fogs up there's a poorly drawn jesus/dog/thing in my window.

13. I have tripped off weed quite a bit. although I have a notoriously low tolerance and a habit of oversmoking, and underjudging my chronic. Nothing bad though, It was just like dreaming. and if you feel too stoned you can ALWAYS go to bed. Anything that can make you trip (Indica Varieties), will never keep you up (like a heavy Sativa might).

14. corrected that for you..

15. I used the word "trip" because I experienced real hallucinations.

16. I used the word "trip" because I experience real hallucinations not normaly associated with being "stoned". what am I being corrected on?

17. Its similar to being sober except thinking becomes really fun,food tastes better,music sounds better,emotions are multiplied but you won't trip out like acid or something. You will see things a little bit, its mild hallucinations. Does that make sense? Happy blazing:D

18. One of my best friends has claimed that one time when he got high as fuck he was seeing sounds, but that's a really unusual case. For me I just feel really top heavy, and my balance goes to hell. And then all my senses are like, enhanced. Music sounds better, and stuff tastes better... stuff like that. One time I closed my eyes and was listening to some really chill music and I was just imagining some really weird stuff. I wouldn't call it hallucinating, though.

19. Ive never really heard any real smoker say they had any form of hallucinations off mj. However, i have seen some newbs claim to be having hallucinations, though im pretty sure they were making it up, one admitted to doing so. Also, most all marijuana documentaries are crap, especially the ones they show in school. You probably have already heard of this, but if you desire to broaden your knowledge of cannabis.... The Union.

The Union

20. Your perception of time is going to be really fucked up.
    lol.