Indoor sprouting, outdoor growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by StangGTMx, Jul 29, 2005.

1. They sprouted basically today, i screwed up a bit tho by puttin them to low. So only one of them came thru the soil by themselves and its got 2 lil leaves and there all thing and pale.. So i dug down carefully and found them growing and removed excess soil. My question is--

once they have sprouted.. what then? How do you know the time is right to start giving them light and water etc..

Ill be puttin them outside and there in plastic cups now.

Im planning on moving my babys outside but ill need to put them in pots cause.. i started late (just i had to try it lol its too cool) so theyll be outside growing in the ground in big pots so i dont disturb them when i have to bring them in from the winter.. Its July 28th, sprouted, ill probably end up having to but whats the shortest time possible to be rdy, any special things? Reason i cant just keep them inside is cause im still at the rents place, so ill move them to somewhere else when they need to be moved in (ill figure thatout then) BUt im from the Northeast so coolness sets in around october november i guess.. Any tips?

ANY help is appreciated THANKS!

btw, they were bagseed so it wasnt a waste lol

.. ps, some person said u can get headies from bagseed (i dont know if i should believe him or not cause im new to the actual growin etc) THANKS -Chris.

2. get them out quick and you should be alright you won't get much but you will get something.