Partial Harvest and re-vegging Journal. "LED" LST + Scrog 2nd time around.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Neth311, Aug 26, 2010.

1. #41 Neth311, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2010
    The White lamp in all the pictures has three light fixtures on it. I put all compact florescent in them. Which I use for the clone station, to help grow the clones.
    But I also use it to take pictures of the grow room, when I turn off the LED light.

All the plants in the small pots, are female clones taken from the large plants, planted in the storage containers. And most of the clones I took from those bigger flowering plants. There's 3 of them I took while the big plants were still vegging. They're all female though, so I don't have to worry about males.

It's been almost two months since I harvested the big plants, and threw them back into veg mode. Here in a week I"m gonna reduce the light schedule to 16 hours of light. Right now I reduced to 20 hours down from 23 hours. After two weeks I'll throw it into 12/12 light schedule.

2. I enjoyed the thread and have one question for you, what is the dimensions on the 10 gallon tubs you bought.

You thread about the re-veg got my curiosity :smoke:

BTW + Rep to ya :bongin:

3. Thanx.

Btw., I decided against scrogging, like I suggested in the threads title. Because of space issues.

4. Subscribed. Keep up up to date!

5. i never liked the idea of trying to put a screen on top of a couple plants and trying to get them to grow thru it, I do get the conception of trying to get light equally to all the bud sites

I prefer to do a sog with light trimming on the middle and lower canopy to get light to the bud sites, but everyone has their prefered method. :smoke:

6. great thread didn't know this was an option untill reading this... It's nice because you don't have to go through the trouble of cloning if you just want to stay within your same grow limit... I never understood why roots needed to be trimmed or new soil added when you give them nutrients anyway

7. I been doing alot of reading on the re-veg of a plant and can see some benifits like not having to aquire new seeds, staying with the same strain that you enjoy smoking.

But the time involved to do this has to be right around the same amount of time it would take to start fresh with a new seed.

Plants use up alot of the trace elements found in soil and nutes, useing fresh soils also adds fresh nutes, if the plant had problems that you did not detect, those problems would still be in the old soil.

When I start new with a seed I also start new with soil, its all a matter of choice of the grower :bongin:

8. Not to mention, if you were to take flowering clones instead of revegging the single plant, you could both start in fresh medium, and have a small army of even larger plants than the revegger; imagine having twenty or thirty genetically identical girls, roughly the same size and larger than the one girl, because the clones will grow and thrive much, much faster than a revegging plant :) It definitely helps your yield and turn-around time :p

Revegging is fun and it builds good experience, but it's not very useful or efficient; when compared to other methods, it is inferior.