Partial Harvest and re-vegging Journal. "LED" LST + Scrog 2nd time around.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Neth311, Aug 26, 2010.

1. #21 Neth311, Sep 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2010
    new pics, before transplants. I'm going to transplant them tomorrow.
    Plant 1

Attached Files:

2. Plant 2

Attached Files:

3. plant 3

Attached Files:

4. plant 4

Attached Files:

5. #25 Neth311, Sep 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2010
    plant 5 and clones. The clones should snap out of their poor health once I transplant them. And all the mother plants still retained some old growth that hasn't died, and there is also new growth on all the plants.

Some like plant 2, and 4 are showing more new growth. Plant 1's a little bare but that's because I pruned it back big time. It had a ton of buds on them yet, so I just stripped most the buds off the stems, and took a lot of old growth fan blades off along with it.
    Most all the other plants had buds I could pick off easily, and leave old growth fan leaves on in the process.

Attached Files:

6. #26 Neth311, Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2010
    10 Gallon Storage Container Transplants Complete. Including clones into bigger pots.

I'll turn off the LED's and take some better pics here in the next few days.

I'll soon scrog the whole room as well. And LST them using the chicken fencing.

Attached Files:

7. I'm going to try this in another couple weeks or so when my four girls are ready to harvest. Did you trim the rootball at all? I read another thread where That was being done. It was hydro though which is what I'm doing. Don't know if that makes a difference or not.

8. Yeah, for Hydro, Idk?
    I didn't trim any of my plants root ball's.
    But I broke the bottom of the root ball's open and loosened their roots up.

9. #29 Neth311, Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2010
    New pics. Five days from now will be 1 month ago that I harvested my big plants. The ones in the storage tubs.

Attached Files:

10. More Pics.

Attached Files:

11. #31 Neth311, Sep 22, 2010
    And more pics. (NEW pics on previous page "2". As well. )

Attached Files:

12. #32 Neth311, Sep 22, 2010
    And some more.

Attached Files:

13. And the last, I think.

Attached Files:

14. Not too bad, just a few days shy from a month ago that I partially harvest them.

Then after a couple weeks I did the complete harvest. And pulled off the rest of the buds.

Then over the third week, I transplanted them all and did some serious trimming.

And now they're already bushing back out. In less than a month. Fricken awesome. :D

And they look like mature bushy plants. Well except for the one in the middle. I trimmed that one way back, so it will take a while to put on enough growth to catch up with the rest of them.

15. Here's a link back to my other thread. This is talking about the theory I have about outdoor plants near the equator, in relation to indoor growers keeping their Plants alive to harvest and re-veg them again so they can harvest them over and over. Well it's more of a fact now, than theory. Since indoor growers are in control of all the conditions to replicate equatorial environments.

I just had the idea one day, why kill my plants off when I harvest them? When it might be just as easy to keep them alive.

http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced...trees-alive-indoor-growers-re-harvesting.html

16. #36 Neth311, Oct 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2010
    New pics. Yeah, all three pics, pretty much the same, lol. Getting kinda lazy with the camera.

The last pic is of a Clone I LST'd and so far it's tied down in two different places.

Go look on page 2 of this thread. Through post 21 - 25, when I trimmed the plants after I took all the popcorn buds off. They have bushed up a lot since then, and that was only two weeks ago. Man, I'm pretty impressed myself with my grow.:D

Attached Files:

17. If you'd taken cuttings during the last week of bloom, you could have had 20 or 30 bushes that size or larger, in the same amount of time :) But cool, revegging was one of the first things I tried when I was a newb a few decades back :)

18. Hey, What type of LED lighting are you using? Is it in combination with other lighting? One last question.. Where did you get it?

19. Here's the new pics. The LED I'm using is called a Super Nova is the brand name, with the dual adjustable spectrum's red and blue.

Attached Files:

20. #40 Neth311, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2010
    more pics..................Getting a little bit harder to see the floor compared to the last pics I took on OCT. 1st.

Attached Files: