Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Does greyhound check your bags or your pants?

• Please log in to reply

g00dkUsh2

g00dkUsh2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 846 posts
if i was to take a grey hound for a far trip across the united states, would they check me at anytime? for illegal items such as weed, and other various objects such as paraphenelia.

Edited by g00dkUsh2, 25 August 2010 - 08:57 PM.

Gerald92

Gerald92

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,409 posts
i dont know but i doubt it.

letsgogreen420

letsgogreen420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 234 posts
nah its not like airports. U'd be fine man

Rammknot

Rammknot

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
unless you are crossing into canada/mexico they wont check your pockets/carry on, I have traveled Greyhound a lot, and have never been searched by the Greyhound people, but boarder guards are a different story. just put it in a backpack with some cloths and bring it on the bus with you. and if you just order the tickets online you wotn even have to talk to any greyhound people other then the driver to give him your ticket.

Kaetzchen

Kaetzchen

• Registered Upgraded
  • 172 posts
I road a bus from MI to SC with a half O and I made it fine. They don't check. Just keep it in your carry on wrapped in some clothes or something.
I just put it in a glass mason jar and stuck it up my ass and I was fine.

Happy traveling. :wave:

ganjaplant

ganjaplant

• Registered Upgraded
  • 340 posts

I road a bus from MI to SC with a half O and I made it fine. They don't check. Just keep it in your carry on wrapped in some clothes or something.

wait... you stuck a glass mason jar up your ass?

Liqweed

Liqweed

No Turn Un-Stoned

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,019 posts

dont google 1 man 1 jar.

Lyndon

Lyndon

PM for ranked duo (LoL)

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,102 posts
Greyhound does not search as far as I am concerned. I have traveled many times on the Greyhound and have NEVER been searched, nor have I ever seen anyone be searched. They just put your luggage on the bus and put you on the bus and go.

ItsTheMystery

ItsTheMystery

Bong Ripper

• Gold Member
  • 1,602 posts

Texas toker

Texas toker

registered abuser

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

So you plugged a mason jar....? They might not have found your weed, but im sure they were wondering why you were walking funny.

Buzzlightyear

Buzzlightyear

Professional Tree Hugger

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,224 posts
nope they wont check you, they only want to see your ticket. Ive travelled from school to home with no problems at all.

I have a buddy who has sat at the back near the bathroom and hit his one hitter without getting caught, but that might be pushing your luck a little too much. Dont wanna get kicked off somewhere far from home with no money for another ticket or anything

Mysteryman3000

Mysteryman3000

• Registered Upgraded
  • 801 posts
Go to a headshop, buy a smell proof baggie. Though they won't check, they will call the police if they smell drugs.

Keep it rolling

Keep it rolling

Registered Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,038 posts
everybody shhhhh!

misha_val

misha_val

Everyday!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 308 posts
Wait a second here, they don't usually check you but I've been searched before. When I was transferring buses from Edmonton to Calgary they searched both me and my bags. Luckily I only had about an 1/8th on me and they didn't do anything but take it from me. So just be careful, scope out the transfer site and if you see security checking bags just run to the bathroom and stick your precious herbs down your pants.

Good luck:)

_OneLove_

_OneLove_

Green To Black

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,025 posts
i didnt read much of what anyone else said lol

but ive taken greyhound and hid my weed container in my sock
they never search

g00dkUsh2

g00dkUsh2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 846 posts
good lookin yall!

Jaysir

Jaysir

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,391 posts
ive noticed the searches have been random. one day they do, the next they dont. but its just bag checking. not very thorough check though. I put my bud in my glasses case and the security guy just moved it to the side while searching. lol.

We Here

We Here

• Registered Upgraded
  • 818 posts
My experiences on a greyhound bus sucked, I'm 6'6 so sitting behind someone who is only 6 and is kind enough to jam her fucking chair into my knees for 5 hours was enough. I might try it again from CA to WA who knows, eating some edibles on the bus would be awesome.

MrThRoWbAkJr

MrThRoWbAkJr

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

unless you are crossing into canada/mexico they wont check your pockets/carry on, I have traveled Greyhound a lot, and have never been searched by the Greyhound people, but boarder guards are a different story. just put it in a backpack with some cloths and bring it on the bus with you. and if you just order the tickets online you wotn even have to talk to any greyhound people other then the driver to give him your ticket.

this^

greenbliss

greenbliss

Do I put something here?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,843 posts

I've traveled on greyhound and they never searched anyone.

Same for me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users