What the hell is happenin?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 7SixtyToker, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Sup everybody, recently one of my plants started getting yellowish and brownish on its leaves and my other two seem to have these white specs on it can you guys help a grower???[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. what kind of soil are you usin.. have u fertilized it?

3. i started the seeds in miracle grow soil but i planted them in bigger pots now with supersoil which im guessing isnt as strong as miracle grow but what should i do ? cut the infected leaves??

4. the miracle grow is too strong for seedlings.. u should have used organic soil.. and when u transplant maybe mix some in....

5. yeah, looks like u got some fertilzer burn

6. :hello: 7SixtyToker,

It definetely looks to be nitrogen burn from fertilizer. If you now have your plants in the Supersoil, take a look at the bag that it came in and see if it contains time-release fertilizer in it. The time-release fertilizes can cause a problem when growing plants in it. Most times, everyone will add fertilizer to their plants and experience what you are right now. If anyone uses a soil mix with time-releasing fertilizer you should not have to add any more fertilizer during the growth of their plants. Adding any fertilizer will cause a major reaction to too much nitroger to the plants system. One way to counteract this problem is to flush your plants with plain ph balanced water for a few days. You should then be able to see that any new growth will be more green and vigorous. I recommend that you flush your plants with plain water. That will definetly help them. Good luck and let us know how your plants are making out.
    :smoke: I.B.Token