Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Cure for cotton mouth!

• Please log in to reply

toyotaking88

toyotaking88

Da Shizznit

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
Well I am sitting around getting high talking to friends then I start to get hungry and I go in the kitchen and I find a can of whip cream and I shoot some in my mouth holly shit it was so good and my cotto mouth went away it was crazy. haha if this sounds stupid I am sorry but that shit worked for me got rid of my cotton mouth so quick.

rollinfatty

rollinfatty

window toker

• Old School
  • 2,372 posts
ive done that before, it is a temporary cure for cotton mouth...but i think water and other liquids works better. But if i had the chance, i would use whip cream all the time...shit tastes soo good man. peace

daiseyduked

daiseyduked

***potpixie***

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,912 posts
whip cream is awesome. i love it on my coffee.

any u all ever tried strawberries dipped in sour cream then brown sugar. now that is fucking unreal!!!

rollinfatty

rollinfatty

window toker

• Old School
  • 2,372 posts

whip cream is awesome. i love it on my coffee.

any u all ever tried strawberries dipped in sour cream then brown sugar. now that is fucking unreal!!!

im guessing you mean whipped cream? I usually eat whipped cream and strawberries on those little yellow cake things...fuckin awesome

smokyey3z

smokyey3z

(0_o)

• Old School
  • 1,320 posts
lol i can only imagine what whip cream would taste like right now..

premont

premont

contact

• Registered Upgraded
  • 685 posts
yeah so im gonna go get some buffalo wings right now

Ferris2000

Ferris2000

4-2-0 4ever

• Registered Upgraded
  • 775 posts
cool whip...along same lines...omg its soooooooooo good

BaMmAsS

BaMmAsS

ganja-holic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 272 posts
yogurt works good also
  • HerbsINtheBurbs likes this

infiniteawesome

infiniteawesome

Kush Control

• Old School
  • 2,062 posts
milk, ice cream, soy milk (my personal fav), fruit, water (works ok), yogurt, certain fresh vegetables.

All of the above will work generally, but soy milk my fav cuz it does it so DAMN fast, plus I prefer soy over general milk based products.

Any liquid that resembles or is milk based will work pretty darn well. Fresh fruit works really well (i like honey dew, cantalope, or watermelon). Apples work ok imo.

If you enjoy black coffee, try adding some unsweetened dark chocolate to the mix (chocolate contains an anadamine like substance that is the closest chemical in nature to resemble THC, other than anadamine itself of course). Chocolate, while it cannot cure drymouth, is one of the best things to have while high. Sweetened, however, makes it less good for you, so try different things that are healthy while going through your stoning experience, and you will find yourself very satisfied without that sluggish feeling.

Wykid

Wykid

aka Lucipher Cy Young

• Old School
  • 3,851 posts
the best cure for cotton mouth, EVER: water.

Terpsichore

Terpsichore

The Muse of Dance

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,092 posts

yeah so im gonna go get some buffalo wings right now

I want some... I LOVE Buffalo wings!!! Yummy!!!Posted Image

~ Terpsichore

TecknoLust

TecknoLust

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 934 posts
I normally drink something to cure the cottons. Sobe or redbull for an extra kick. :smoking:

realdealz28

realdealz28

its called kalashnikov...

• Old School
  • 1,571 posts
yeah a drink use to do it for me, but I've been smokin' for so long now that the cotton mouth stage has left....

now my mouth waters and salivates at the sight and taste of bud!:D

SmoothSmokin

SmoothSmokin

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Buffalo wings are great!!!

Hazed

Hazed

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,494 posts
I love whipcream, ill eat like 1/2 the can and then inhale the gas and go back to my chair pleasantly higher ;) Just kidding I dont do inhalients *sp

BLARNEYSTONES

BLARNEYSTONES

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,533 posts

I love whipcream, ill eat like 1/2 the can and then inhale the gas and go back to my chair pleasantly higher ;) Just kidding I dont do inhalients *sp

i do whippets, but not other inhalents, i mean how could you not do a whippet when you have the whip cream thing right in front of you.

FrWhatItsWrth

FrWhatItsWrth

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts
chocolate milk and buffalo wings.

Dave28

Dave28

• Registered Upgraded
  • 228 posts
i like the nitrous, but before you do the gas take some of whipcream like others suggested :)

Adjs311

Adjs311

Sunnyvale Resident

• Old School
  • 1,003 posts
Shit now I need a plate of buf wings and a bowl of whipped cream : ) and im not even high.. damn you !!! : )

TheColonel

TheColonel

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Old School
  • 2,315 posts
My favorite cure for cottonmouth:
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users