Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. b100 im guessing is b vitamins and yes i get plenty of them every single day. tyrosine i get plenty of as well since its found in many food items naturally. i dont do sports anymore so i dont eat all them funny modern sports chemicals because i dont need to put that stuff in my body for a competitive edge anymore. im very into personal health and fitness so i try to stay as healthy as i can.

so to answer your question yes basically...ive had all the illicit and dangerous drugs you have referenced them to as well...save for that gabagool stuff... never even heard of it... but i grow my own pot so why would i need an alternative that is similar? my pot is just fine and plenty safe imo

i dont have one. i dont even eat tylenol for head aches. no need.... just poison as you said. short of missin an arm you wont catch me anywhere near a medical "professional". i have all the drugs i need growing in a tent and my health under control just fine but thanks:hello:

2. :wave:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHowqKYSXNI&list=PL3AE03C424F92C7EE&index=28&feature=plpp_video]Muddy Waters - Champagne & Reefer - YouTube[/ame]
    :smoking:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRFurebOnJE&list=PL3AE03C424F92C7EE&index=4&feature=plpp_video]Gentleman - Celebration (Feat. Alborosie) - YouTube[/ame]
    :wave::smoking:

3. :wave:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHowqKYSXNI&list=PL3AE03C424F92C7EE&index=28&feature=plpp_video]Muddy Waters - Champagne & Reefer - YouTube[/ame]
    :smoking:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRFurebOnJE&list=PL3AE03C424F92C7EE&index=4&feature=plpp_video]Gentleman - Celebration (Feat. Alborosie) - YouTube[/ame]
    :wave::smoking:

4. leave out the muscle milk brotha. crap protein with heavy metals and sweetened with sucralose. try an orgain...awesome product. and take it easy on buddz...please. he is just tryin to give props to real health supplements and was real fucked up lol...i know people that use phospatyl serine with great results on depression and adhd. supplements are good for many but not all. it is hard to find this chemical in food best...and most of the soy(main food source of ps is mainly all gmo)supplemts can be found gmo free.

i am a bit offended by buddz comparison of supplements to hardcore drugs as i am personally and heavily invested in supplements and feel that they are truly the key to a long, healthy life...obviously heavy drug usage is not. but i understand he is coming from a place of good. U are all my boys and i hope we make this convo as constructive as possible.:wave:

5. #18765 deacon, Nov 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2011
    well..a couple vicodin....couple zanex....oooops..nearly forgot my liquid valium ennema:eek:..feelin' much better thanks...im off ta the game:D:wave::wave:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFU-pcF5To0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/ame]

6. coffee will suck b vitamins right out of u...

a good multivitamin and basic healthy diet(real food...not shit from kroger or meijer)examples...ezekial bread. real grains for breakfast...flax seed with oatmeal and berries and honey...hormone and antibiotic free chicken and fresh wild caught fish of the smaller variety( bigger fish have more concentration of heavy metals)examples...sword, tuna. and plenty of green vegetables...broccoli, cabbage, spinach...

think of it in

protein(plant protein is best)or whey isolate

carbs(complex carbs from sprouted grains are best) or anything whole grain w/out preservatives...processed and reenriched with vitamins is crap too.any white flour will turn to sugar...then fat...if not metabolized....

fiber(from grains also...flax seed, oatmeal, steel cut oats, chia seed, also fuit and veggies have fiber) i feel fiber is the most deficient of all the real food groups...

fat(fats...alot of em...and specifically animal fat is needed regularly) with so many people thinking fat is scary and bad...supplemental flax oil, fish oil and many others are becoming choice ways to get this important part of our diets.

lastly
    fruit/veggies(mostly veggies...fruit is not needed at all...)we must take in green veggies to facilitate alkalinity in the gut and maintain bowel regularity.

no matter how good you eat...to be ready to best deal with the environmental and condition-specific factors in life...i suggest everyone here take a multi-vitamin and make sure all their loved ones are also. that is the first place to start.

havent had a good stoned rant for a while.....so here yall go. no point or rhyme or reason tot his...lolol.

7. :eek::laughing::laughing:

8. i am mr natural:laughing::laughing::laughing:

9. I hope your not smoking any of that tonight cause I thought this was the what ya smokin' tonight thread. :D

10. this is my fav thread in the city b/c Deac has no rules...post about anything u want. just be thoughtful and respectful. smoke on:smoke:

11. Just to make sure i have this right..

Qwiso bubbles nicely, is almost tasteless ie not harsh and gets one moderately stoned correct?

Just insuring that what I'm smoking was appropriately made..much easier use then butter..oh i made a pan of brownies using two sticks of that butter.. like a small pan but kinda deep
    and i ate three big squares... i was concerned they had not worked and my butter was shit.. but as i sat here cutting some buds off a plant i realized.. fuck i'm stoned...like really stoned and it wasnt just the qwiso haha!

12. #18772 sourApple408, Nov 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2011
    Hell yea best thread on GC

Tonite ill be off some Einstein OG earwax dude at the store said it was 76% thc well see about that later Haha pics when I get home im waiting for my chicken at wing stop rite now:D

13. Smoking some killer shit lmao

14. Smoking a j made of Jack Herrer mixed with Trainwreck and some bubble hash. Ill is all I can say.

15. Smoking a joint of PP1 from a local coffeeshop. It's the last bit of my 2 grams and I haven't enjoyed it as much as I would have hoped. It's been making me feel disoriented and tired more than the fuzzy happy buzz with mild body waves that I normally get from this strain. It's been about 12 days since I smoked though, so that could be the issue.

16. Some blueberry x northern lights. mmmmmm found a seed too!

17. Somebody should take this tray of brownies away from me.. I've eaten over half of it, random things have me laughing my ass off... oh i so should be playing bf3

18. hindu kush.
    some beautiful colors on these nuglets.
    pretty serene high.

Attached Files:

19. nice! I'ma about to get some Mango Kush clones and if i recall correctly they are a hindu kush hybrid. Looks great!

20. Bub gum baby

[​IMG]

[​IMG]