Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. now I have to watch the matrix.

2. More Mango of course. :smoke:
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427849566.142980.jpg
    Rear pic

3. #47463 Stoned Techie, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    Collect enough and compress between parchment paper and make yourself some dry sieve hash

Edit: apparently my app is broken because I definitely quoted you

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Bong rips and pizza

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427850488.845554.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427850519.828457.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Fo sho. :cool: cheers compadre :bongin:

6. IMG_0706.JPG

Smokin on some pk wax.. i haven't smoked budz in a minute I'm starting to miss them. i can't seem to find good nug in my area so i have been sticking to concentrates. but don't get me wrong i love me some concentrates [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Down to them nitty gritties. Always a sad day... Deathstar, Plushberry mix with some the last of my sourpuss sap. Wish i had more of that oil. She's a tasty one. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427858981.145319.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427858992.784235.jpg
    Any legal card holder in the mitten want to help a fellow blade out, my hook ups are dryyyyy.

Goodnight and happy tokin.

8. I swear I love my job, this is the second time a stoner shared the love. Even if it's mid free weed is the shit.
    Cheers
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427861944.722144.jpg

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

9. What kinda job do you have where people give you bud? I want it hahaha

10. About to kick a fat bowl or two of blue dream.
    First time I've had this shit in almost 2 years.. it's like a family reunion :smoke:

11. Im fonna go dab out my ghetto made inline vitimin water rig lol . Have some mid grade cherry pie,vortex,gdp,disel, quantom , wax gonna mix them and take line dabs :)

12. Some Kandy Kush from my first legalized purchase! Bought it up in Colorado.

13. #47476 Desert Rose, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    It's morning here, so I'm starting my day with some Jillybean that's been curing in jars for the last 6 months. My doses are small, so one hit (one vape?) makes me look forward to an uplifting day and tackling tasks that require a creativity boost.

Edited to add a photo taken in this sunny morning:

[​IMG]
    Goodbye headaches and welcome clear mood enhancement and increased creativity.

14. Fast food, 3rd shift so we get all the drunk and high people. Always get offered to smoked out but really can't stick my head out the window (one time a guy had a vaproizer I hit that shit in the window). Cheers

15. I managed a few hits of resin from my piece lol ..

16. Charger for my vape pen came today! Excited to try my homemade ISO oil out of it. Takes dry and oil. Cheers!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1427888936.127478.jpg

17. Had to get up with the ladies and work this morning so my Magic Flight box is riding with me on my journeys with some hg Cherry Pie and home-made hash...[​IMG]