Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Yes you do sound very lucky^^

Any pics of your pickups of the $160 bud?

• Like Like x 1
  2. It's bad here in Socal man, I would be ecstatic with 160.  The best deals I've found for top shelf, organic is 280 oz.  I've heard up in northern CA the prices are more compassionate. 

• Like Like x 3
  3. Nope, rarely go there since I grow. But it's a nice backup if i want to change up the smokin for a few days.. $20 eighths will do the trick.

4. Where I am in the UK its £40 for a eighth of blueberry Kush (64 US Dollars)...Dank as shit but pretty dear

• Like Like x 2
  5. Man, with all the NorCal growers that are on gc you could easily make drive up north worth it with some super cheap prices most likely. Just gotta find the right group.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Picked up some Cinderella 99 for this special night, little mans first time trick or treating.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414799134.842978.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414799150.943350.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414799179.960535.jpg

7.5g for $60, private grower

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  7. Ahhh Cindy, she's a great walk around smoke. Should be good to take quick puffs while the son is at the door!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hey, the market bears what it bears. Don't knock the guy. Some of us have mad cash and don't give a fuck about price.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Fact of the matter, at reputable MMJCS ... The ole saying still holds true..

"You get what you pay for"

From a growers' perspective , yes 340$ a zip may seem WAY too expensive.

But, as a medical patient, without the ability to grow, it's worth every penny.

It is a Monopoly Industry nowadays...
    To run a dispensary that provides clean, well grown cannabis, and provide lab testing with every harvest, pay the damn licensing fees, taxes, more fees, more taxes... it costs a lot... The pricing reflects directly upon the product.

If it wasn't worth it, that particular dispensary will drown and die.

Bottom line... Yes, indeed... For us growers, we KNOW Damn well, 340 is waaaaaayyy too much.

But, the commercializations have turned cannabis into a cash crop profiteering industry.

Paying 20$ a gram for peace of mind, knowing it was lab tested is important to sick patients with vulnerable immune systems.

• Like Like x 7
  10. Mystery night

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
  11. Some nice Green Crack ^.^

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  12. Blazing on some green crack as well! handing out candy to the kids!

• Like Like x 3
  13. Some sub zero og

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  14. I'll be hitting some Purple Skunk, Sour Diesel and Death Star as a night cap.

15. Killin some of this GDP x headband I grew
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  16. Smokin on some nice dark hashish , no pics unfortunately :p

• Like Like x 1
  17. Some Girl Scout cookies crossed with sour diesel and bubba. Got a nice long cure on it. Aroma therapy I tell yah!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414865038.814746.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  18. I'm having to mop up my drool over here. Thanks a lot guys. 

:p 

• Like Like x 1
  19. maaaaaaate where in the UK do you get blueberry kush? shit like that is extremely rare up north

20. Cindy 99 and a breakfast burrito

• Like Like x 1