Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What ya smokin' tonight????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by deacon, Aug 22, 2010.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410829692.763816.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410829706.033019.jpg
    Gonna light up soon :)

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

Oooh Christmas Tree sounds cool! Any idea of the genetics?

3. I have no idea about genetics. All I know is that it's sativa dominant hybrid.

4. I could do with some of that right now!

It would most likely have me singing jingle bells!

I can't wait til Christmas to eat my Christmas dinner and then get baked! Hopefully it snows too so I can drink hot chocolate in the heat when I am indacouched to the max!

5. Hash has me rocked on couch lock!! So tired from insomnia but that is being taken care of.

Attached Files:

6. I like your style bro, love me some dank in the bowl, loaded with hash :metal:

What's your pack method?
    I don't grind my herb for bowls, just gently break up by hand(fingernails technically) avoiding busting resin heads.

Fill about a 1/4, add a layer of hash, another load of herb, second layer of hash, last load of the frostiest portion of nug , then dump more hash, then I kinda smash the hash into the herb...

Usually use an herb iron (just a ceramic soldering iron with ceramic element exposed) for the first 2-3 hits, then switch to a lighter (Hemp wick does not get hot enough to get all cannabinoids IMO) ..

So, the second and 3rd layers of hash actually get vaporized from the glowing cherry....

Awesome way to get the most out of the herb/hash bowl.

I love hash on a screen on my Enail the best though.....

Almost the potency of solvent extracts, but the taste/terpene profile is simply bliss.

Let me switch to phone mode to share my bedtime pics.

7. If it's dank bud with lots of hairs and crystals ill grind it for keif if not so much ill break it with my fingers. I just throw it on top and melt it enough to get a cherry going and smoke away💭💭 I have done the straw and glass method too. Either way it's good smoke and I'm so ripped like sleep is a must at this point, but I'll smoke one more bowl and conk out lol

8. ^^ love brother, Tokerup :)

Tonight, I busted out some 13+ months cured Death Valley Cheese.

Whadafucking crazy ratio of euphoria and that narcotic Couchlock.

[​IMG]

Flash

[​IMG]

Bud& hash go downdabowl :)

[​IMG]

Of course a flash version.

[​IMG]

Night Blades!

9. Looks crazy good!!

10. whew, found some buds of my strain named Silent Lucidity (hazardous creation x blueberry romulan).....fucking forgot how stoney this stuff is lol

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410855481.963636.jpg

Happy toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I bought it from the grower. He's not a pro or anything. Just sells to like 3 people

Happy toking!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. I'm outta weed, we're having keef tonight!

Attached Files:

14. Rhino haze so am told very lemony flavor. Its a first for me.

Sent from my XT890 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

15. Presidential OG ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410896893.313262.jpg

And a little hash

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410897068.211497.jpg

Sent from My iPhone 5c

16. Damn y'all smoking good!!

Pass it this way.

:smoke:

Sent from my eyephone

17. #44259 Stoned Techie, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    This Presidential is amazing

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410905600.345398.jpg

And I started my own pick up thread so you guys can see what's trending in Rancho Cucamonga

Sent from My iPhone 5c

18. #44260 Heliopios, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014

Attached Files: